very easy to configure, the edition can not be simpler
something is missing, but a little too dirty ... dirty no heat in fact ... a little too lightweight.
normal price quality report, me-reset my first bontempi systhéme five I had 5 years lol
this is probably the plastic effect ... I rather feel like a toy in the hands of a pro hardware. the states can be ordered for almost half the price it's worth it.
Already seen over and over again ........
I put 9 for buttons even if sy done quickly
c is just a little confusing at first but after no concern
update do not worry
(For maj think désinstaler the old version ca blocking me)
the only concern for the moment
pdf manual I have not put too much nose in
for the little that I have seen it al proper air
edition vysex nickel super convenient and fairly advanced still
not too realistic sounds
but flexible enough typed on a desire s easily arrange
c is an analog synth so we in fact that we want
people who tell here or that nothing can escape
n not put too much of the nose in
it is true that the filter is particular resonance above 100
which cost him 1 pt in my note
For my part, a lot of good sounds very good to see some
not to mention all those to come .......
2 months wholesale
I have tried many models of syntheses and expanders (EMU AKAI NOVATION ....)
what I like, sound card (limited but it widely enough for me)
-Sounds in general
Capacities-editor for modulation ....
so far I can not find him benefits
not that it is not perfectible but frankly
100th to 200th and even 500th secondhand new starting price I'll have the mettrent
it serves me LIVE in Sound Card
it sounds SPARK driver of EMU XK6
I need it to do the audio acquisition XK6
MIDI / USB MIDI / MIDI
without freeze or crash if he likes you
c is mostly for ca voulai I write this review
sounds have déjas were discussed
I do not think worth mentioning that I would do this choice without hesitation
a true analog that that what we say
enriches its really a difference set up
Swiss knife deadly side still
every day I am pleased with my choice
enjoy as that there are still models of in-store
Brand new with warranty .....
I really doubted the possibilitée this to work
carefree on my PC config rather light
MY CRAZY ME THE GRAVE VENOM
I will not go on the characteristics of the machine, everything is said in the test. Skepticism about the longevity of the synth because of the publisher and the lack of updates, I have only to remark: given the current price of the synth, to dedicate a basic netbook for edition does not seem inconsistent.
Everything is perfectly clear, it does not mean that it is easy to master if not the bases in terms of synthesis. I think alot have bought promo, but have not had the courage to put their hands in the camboui ... For them, the banks found interesting as that provided free of charge with alternate editor Venomed: http://mkdr.net/m/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=60&Itemid=28
These sounds can be used as bases and then go into the unfathomable depths of modular synthesis, provided not drown. The real problem is, if everything is clear ...
I love its texture, its aggressive side. The sound panel is awesome, unique even considering the price, considering that once the bank can be made without problems be used alone. In fact, I do not see any other synth also affordable which allows, after edition, boarding such a sonic palette without lugging a laptop. A tablet? It will change range and overcomes the keyboard ... So yes, the anxiety of not being able to edit away from soft ... 'm Finally going to bother to program once and enter a whole live set, I find the concept rather well thought out. Especially the visual editor works well, and it is still easier to make complex cross-references to a screen on a 2-line LCD. The ion was also the editor for that.
It is true that the filter is not effective, that the knobs are molassons ... I want to forgive him for all that it offers in return: master keyboard with sound card (even if it is extra), midi interface, its capabilities with arpeggiator ... Even the drum kit is cool, mostly used as a basic ingredient for the new sound material ...
I've had about 1 year, I do not use it every day it is. This is ptete my geek side but I love his face ... And when I see it and I'm out of ideas, it is a real pleasure to me the editor paste in a screen and experiment with stuff. It is placed next to my tenori, and like him I think he has a single hand, extraordinary both in sound and in its design. It makes you want to taffer sound otherwise, even if ergonomics is not perfect.
I think everything has been said here about the Venom, but it ruffles my hair to see people complain at the price or it is currently sold ... Like I said, I think many do not see their creative potential, in addition to its sound color. I had not much to add to the test, but I wanted to do it justice. If Psycraft could finish updating the app, it would be cool. Otherwise, the alternative program I linké above (which requires a VST host by against) is also rather well done.
Hallucinatory features next to the recently practiced rate:
- 49-key keyboard
- USB audio interface
- Synth virtual analog polyphonic 12 voice multitimbral 4
- USB midi interface - master keyboard
- Embedded effects for treating external signal
- Digital filter for treating external signal
- Waveforms percussion
Very good, which made me rejoice:
- Well what does not always very musical and rather aggressive results (> Venom aptly named), the synthesis is powerful, flexible and extremely modular. The soft editor (essential for editing in depth) is pretty much done in this regard.
- Amazing Versatility (see features) it can process external signals via its effects and filter with a good command of gains Wet / Dry (Direct potentiometer especially when the Line In is used; via USB, the gain must be controlled in the DAW). Strangely, effects and filters are controlled (start / stop) from the keyboard, but after all, why not: my karaoke application with compressor and delay on the microphone positioned-ce-ce-ce ... triggered at the right time and total synchronism with the tap tempo. It is also used to personalize the delivery of MP3 background music (DJ).
- Powerful arpeggiator, used to launch musical sentences for example the use of a complete arranger damage patterns that are limited to two measures ...
- Audio Quality honest USB interface
- Quality of effects far from professional level, they are nevertheless sufficient for auxiliary applications
Very bad that made me scream:
- Mainly due to the editor and saving your edits, all is buggy and complicated by two editing modes offered by the device, I will specifically on this issue. After a week of use, trying to understand the philosophy of backup soft / hard, I maliciously planted Venom, and I almost returned to the distributor everything with the word "resume your m ... is not allowed to release a product also yielded little on the market ". But finally I was able to recover with the most radical form of reset, and I kept it. To be continued ...