Synth Restore launches its first synth
Synth Restore, a british synth spare and repair shop, has built its first analogue synth called Aurora AR57.
Aurora AR57 is a mono analogue synthesizer sold exclusively by Synth Restore. Here are its specifications:
- 3 analogue oscillators with triangle, saw and pulse waveforms
- 2 sub-oscillators
- High and Low-pass Ladder filter with 24dB/octave slope
- ADSR with auto-trigger
- VCA gate mode
- LFO with square, triangle, saw and random waveforms, it can be routed to the VCO, VCF and PWM
- Modulation wheel routed to the LFO depth parameter
- 3-octave keyboard with portamento
- VCF Cross Mod by VCO3
- Germanium transistors
Aurora AR57 retails for £995 exc. taxes. You can listen to audio demos at synthrestore.co.uk.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Ploytec Pi L Squared mini synth Ploytec attended Musikmesse 2013 where they introduced the Pi L Squared (∏λ²) pocket synth prototype which is controlled via MIDI.
- [Musikmesse] Kurzweil Artis unveiled Kurzweil has been pretty quiet this year at Musikmesse, however there was a brand new Artis stage keyboard at his booth to discover...
- [Musikmesse][VIDEO] Novation Bass Station II Novation welcomed our team to their "studio" at Musikmesse for a private presentation of the Bass Station II synth.