Synth Restore launches its first synth
Synth Restore, a british synth spare and repair shop, has built its first analogue synth called Aurora AR57.
Aurora AR57 is a mono analogue synthesizer sold exclusively by Synth Restore. Here are its specifications:
- 3 analogue oscillators with triangle, saw and pulse waveforms
- 2 sub-oscillators
- High and Low-pass Ladder filter with 24dB/octave slope
- ADSR with auto-trigger
- VCA gate mode
- LFO with square, triangle, saw and random waveforms, it can be routed to the VCO, VCF and PWM
- Modulation wheel routed to the LFO depth parameter
- 3-octave keyboard with portamento
- VCF Cross Mod by VCO3
- Germanium transistors
Aurora AR57 retails for £995 exc. taxes. You can listen to audio demos at synthrestore.co.uk.