Create an account

or

Thread [Getting started] Get Up to Speed with Apple Loops

• 2 replies
  • 2 participants
  • 2 followers
1 [Getting started] Get Up to Speed with Apple Loops
Get Up to Speed with Apple Loops
Whether you're a Logic or GarageBand user, you can spice up your recordings with a huge range of instrument loops and sound effects via the Apple Loops that were included with your DAW. Here's a video tutorial to get you up to speed right away.

Read the article

This thread was created automatically after the publishing of an article. Feel free to post your comments here!
What mic are you using for your voiceovers on these videos if you don't mind me asking?

Also, interesting coincidence, that 80s pop beat 10 is the EXACT same loop I used on a song I made 5 or 6 years ago back in my garageband days. Nice to see it's still alive and kicking!
Quote:
What mic are you using for your voiceovers on these videos if you don't mind me asking?

For that particular video I used a Blue Microphones Spark, which is a relatively low cost condenser. I also processed the voiceover track in iZotope Nectar 2, which has some pretty cool presets for spoken word recordings.

Quote:
Also, interesting coincidence, that 80s pop beat 10 is the EXACT same loop I used on a song I made 5 or 6 years ago back in my garageband days. Nice to see it's still alive and kicking!

That is a coinicidence! I actually picked that loop almost at random. I was just looking for a relatively simple, MIDI-based drum loop to use for the video.