or
Create an account

or

Thread Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 Input Meters Flashing Randomly

• 1 comment
  • 2 participants
  • 2 followers
1 Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 Input Meters Flashing Randomly
I'm having an issue with my Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 audio interface. All 8 input meters will flash randomly at the same time. The first time it happened I was using 2 channels to record into Pro Tools. It didn't affect the microphone signal getting to the DAW and I could alter the gain, it just made it difficult to monitor the input signal on the meters because they were flashing. I tried switching it off and swapping the power cable, but afterwards there were no microphone signals appearing at all. All of a sudden it stopped doing it and I've been using it problem-free for about 1 week and the input meters have started flashing again.

Has anyone experienced any similar issues with this or similar devices? If not, could anyone suggest any possible solutions?

Thank you!
Hi LovelandBen,

Sorry to hear of the issues and apologies that your post was not responded to sooner.

The behavior that you are experiencing sounds like it may be related to the hardware unfortunately. Please submit a support request to us here so we can assist you further:

https://support.focusrite.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new

Best Regards,
David // Focusrite Technical Support