Hartke HA3500A user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- This does not adj above, nothing wrong.
- Here is an amp sober and sophisticated: there are a lot of rglages available, such as the Tube, which allows for a much more sound that pte, a compressor and an equalizer bands Intgr vnre as I often (more flexible, loving me down a bit low and midrange and treble up, just to have a very percussive sound or soft depending on the power setting in the fingers). It is very simple to get an Excellent sound, adaptable several styles (for my part, I play the mtal with a similar sound to Mudvayne's first album). I can not say anything about the manual, I use this amp in the studio rpeter. So all is good. Oh yes, little regret rglage the volume is very sensitive, so the diffrence between 1 and 2 on a scale of 10 is very, very quickly felt. But does not exempt the head.
- I play with my Warwick Thumb Bolt-On a 5 string, and the sound is exactly as I DSIR: bold, clear warwick sound great with normment attack on the treble and bass mdiums and that in a crispy smashed her (that I know imag trs). For me it's really a head excelente. This is particularly striking that I prfre far the sound with the head than the Ampeg cot in the room just yet plbiscit mtalleux by many. So maybe they have a sound with less attack, at least for my slap / pop and my finger aggressive game, there's no picture: I take the Hartke.
- Overall Opinion
- I take the room in which is this amp for 2 years now, and he never of: the rglage is simple, I quickly found the sound DSIR rglages are malables ... short: a little happiness. Just the volume, my taste too sensitive, just a little play on the nerves when trying to develop with the rest of the group, but otherwise, I would do this choice, by far! At home I use a Trace Elliot GP12, also with equa bands, but it has no fat and agressivit the Hartke. A word ...
- Hybrid Amps (lamp + transistor).
350 watts into 4 ohms and 250 watts into 8 ohms.
2 input jack (passive and active), 2 speaker outputs jack, 1 XLR out, effects send and 2 return jack.
compressor 2qalisation 10 bands and treble and bass contour will delight everyone.
- Everything is easy, and the legalization is doing its work well, we get the sound you want and when you want.
the manual could not be clearer.
- I play rock, metal, jazz, blues, ... and it is suitable for all kinds of music.
I play with an Ibanez SR 505 and no effect.
j'obtient trs sound fat with sbasse cranked and removed the sharp lower edge is pushed to fourth and acute stroke is removed by a quarter.
I love all the noise;)
- Overall Opinion
- Trs trs good amps to advise everyone, it is related quality unbeatable price.
I love the legalization and I have no regrets on this amp.
over time, yes I will do it again because c is a choice that amp out of the mouth and PCHE
- All props CHARACTERISTICS have already said nothing to reduce
- Simple configuration easy to use.
is obtained or warm punchy sound with what nimporte baffle just settle and find his sound.
the manual is in french so pa worry.
- This amp is versatile trs is not playing the blues like hard.
I use it with an Ibanez SR5000 prestige or the sound is top but with an Ibanez Ergodyne edb605 not dla pie.
I use this amp with 410transporteur (aluminum cone) of the same brand and 115 carrier (aluminum cone) as the same mark is not having an easy sound of hell slap like having a round and warm.
compare to the VX series that his tro mol Vou for as configure it with the XL SERIES even blindfolded Vou pa verer the difference with the series carrier
- Overall Opinion
- Avi overall I pence it's a good amp with good pri
and have the corp rsistan if we play in drop c for the price of the 1300euro I always find pence pa mieu.
- Well, I'll comment on the stack Hartke HA3500 + VX410 (paper cone)
CHARACTERISTICS identical to other opinions, no need of the dvelopp dessu ..
I put 9 because I dcu t just the lamp that saturates quickly when it is arglea background .. but I will come back.
- Very easy to use for a user who just tate .. Soon to be a little more complicated for a novice, but any fawn, I think it is useless to acqurir this material if you have not dja some exprience.
Personally I play everything, and DIFFERENT rgalages (qualiseur ten bands, contours, and the compressor) allows me to be able to change her ass very easily and quickly. The rgalges are ffective nothing to say .. dessu
The manual is clear, but totally in English. At the 14th page, There is a small little detail that intrssant ease the lives of versatile bassists, five dssins the faade of the amp, blank of any rglage, it is all our small little Grifone finds Audible, before the mind of ... nice
- Then .. dception small, I consult the reviews before buying the hardware, and I do not expect that ..
Certe for crystal clear sound and dynamic, I t happy, it's true that it is a slap in the rgal, but when you want a little heat, and infra to play dub, bah there is no one .. I read the opinion that the amp was silent hard saturation, but in the warm sound, the saturation happens very quickly, fortunately, the compressor is working well, and some attnue the massacre, because they soon fear for his speakers.
The problem stems from my not be that a low Ibanez Ergodyne EDB600 active and rglage are very powerful in the bass (as in high), I imagine not the same conclusion if I had a 5 string ...
No honestly I think we just use plain of tools with this amp with two cabinets with a cabinet of 15 ".
I put 9 because I pnalise more VX4x10 the same amp in it.
- Overall Opinion
- I use yesterday's training group, I play with two guitarists and a drummer (and a 300W Line6 Marshall 100W), I was out of the mix, certainly, but I'm not so much potato as ca .. 240W for ke I dlivre I'm a little dcu.
I think I'll invest in a 15 "XL Series Advent too much spit on the stack, because I am convinced that this amp give little better now that ca ..
From a cost point of view quality is really a bargain, in retrospect, I think I would remake the same choice ..
Bought new at musik-service.de in Germany for 599 delivered in 5 days, if you find cheaper done know ..
- So beware, I repeat:
Bass Amplifier 350watts at 4 ohms and 240 into 8 ohms.
Tube preamp (original it sagit dune sovtec 12AX7) or the selection transistor (a mix of both is possible)
- Inputs active / passive
- Effects loop jack
- DI XLR
- Output jack
I put eight, not ten pasque I met a pb with the preamp lamp would come back later.
- So the setup is simple, if you want ....... I play on a 4X10 TP and I have been one month, qq afternoons sweating to find my sound ........ MPAIS right now it is worth it ...... I Cutch !!!!!!!!!! The graphic equalizer is very accurate, it can either fall on a well fatty desire .... or ultra-crystalline to slap or otherwise, how cool ...
Another detail, one of the issues that prompted me to buy this amp is that it has a preamp a lamp ..... well after changing it by a electro harmonix, I can bring myself to use the preamplia transistor is much warmer and fat, it delivers more bass bcp that the preamp was light, yes I know it unintelligible .....
I put 9 for sound quality, but not ten as the quality of effectiveness of équalo is too sure what ........ preamp and a lamp that "low" not ..
- Yes it is a style of music mons !!!!!!!
A ibanez and b2
Sound crystal clear to the bold choice .......
- Overall Opinion
- I use it for 3 months ......
I would do this choice without any hesitation !!!!!!!!!!!!!
- - Hybrid head (two preamps: a lamp and a transistor) with separate gain control for each
- 350 W into 4 ohm and 250 in 8 ohm
- Two input jack (active / passive)
- A compressor, ten band equalizer, low edge, high contour
- Setup is simple: we look at the sound obtained by adjusting the two preamps, one adjusts the compressor (it's all subjective!).
When it's ok, you set equalizer and contours.
So far I have always been pleased with the sounds that I have left. The pots do not turn in a vacuum, they really work on the sound.
- - I play prog rock, funk rock style Red Hot, Infectious Groove and I find great.
- I use an Ibanez EDB 605, but I've already tested a Musicman SUB on, and soon I will use it with a Stingray. In any case, it sends!
- The sound is fairly neutral and slamming. Not overly friendly, but apparently by changing the lamp, we can change that. To slap ... just great! and above all, what power!
- I love the sound, but its cold side and neutral may put off some, I see!
- Overall Opinion
- I've never tried before buying it four months ago, for two reasons: to 380 euros on the Internet, I had no time to think! In addition, the reputation is well established Hartke!
The price / quality ratio is simply unbeatable (I bought the cabinet for 4 * 10 XL 380 euros as well).
I do it again this choice with his eyes closed. The only thing we can blame Hartke is that everyone has the same amp because of their quality / price ratio unbeatable ;-)! For this price, hard not to put him 10/10!
- Bass Amplifier Head 240W @ 8ohms @ 350w 2x4Ohms 2 inputs active / passive, 10-band equalizer with a frequency band of interest (that's right!). not too heavy for an amp of this power.
- I personally just bought the beast, I equipped with a VX115 and a VX410. The VX115 seems to me more interesting than the VX410 using them alone, because I like the roundness of the bass in a HP15 "the crystal clear sound but a bit of low bass 4x10", but it's a matter of taste. By trying it I almost broke the window of my room!
- It is indeed very powerful, and boomers HARTKE withstand high decibels rise, except for the 410, it is not too up in the bands 30/60 Hz with an equalizer.
Before I had a Peavey combo TNT115 that suited me well, but then ... we enter another world. One small thing that bothers me is the fan, it seems that someone vacuuming a side! but ... it for the stage, so no points.
I play it with a standard and a fender JazzBass ODB3 Boss (overdrive )!!!!!! niarrrrk!
- Overall Opinion
- In any case it is a good quality / price ratio.
- So in order from the photo:
Jack-Between passive / active
Prampli-A (tube) and prampli B (transistor)
Compressor with a knob above the LED indicating whether the threshold of compression is achieved
Graphic-equalizer 10 band (30Hz to 8KHz, with action of + / - 15dB) with a mini red LED on each knob, trs reprage useful for a rapid adjustment in the dark and left a button to enable / disable the equalizer
-Contour settings low pass and high pass
All right-the on / off switch ...
At the rear:
from left to right:
Fuse, select the supply voltage and power cord connection
Two-out Jack for HP
-Fan ~ ~ 7cm
-entre/sortie effects loop jack
-Balance effects loop send / return on a potentiometer being protected in a recess of mtal (very easy to CSTA)
-Output XLR direct out with two buttons the same type as that of the equalizer, one for the XLR output pre and post legalization, the other for the exit "normal" or "gnd lift "(DSOL I do not know what it is adjustable ... if someone can explain to me ... ^ ^)
A-arati allowing air circulation
-240 Watts into 8 ohms
-350 Watts into 4 ohms
560 watts at 115 or 230 volts AC
Weight: approximately 16Kg (fist on the transport cot right)
I think I have not forgotten ^ ^
- The trs rglages are simple but difficult to find.
It is not hard to do trs rglages these, but the amount of possibilities is such that one can get lost ...
Both pramplis can make a good shuffled hybrid, with a saturation trsdre get - I think this head is not made to be pushed to saturation, d ground for the followers ;-) but no pb with effect pedals,
The ultra powerful followed by the legalization rglage Contour offers a huge range of sounds, but the graph is legalization pluttdre argler-if you do not know what type of t must rglage tonner to find the DSIR-
Coupled with baffles and VX115 Hartke 410XL is standard. Incredible power, he makes out its 240 watts into 8 ohms. Personally, I was not expecting it at all, and when I put the Premire use two pramps to half the equalizer and the master disables a 5 / 10 ' is to say, a shake!
So, I find that getting a "good sound" is not too dr, but finding a particular sound is not given.
The manual ...
Actually I have not used too so my DSOL incapacit about the "explanations" of the manual (which also seems to be enough complte)
The one I have is in English, so the level of clarity dpend your level of English:-p
It is the same for the HA3500 and HA5500 (<=! Is he a fool to use a 500 watts while a 350 dja made the ground shake, and quite a few eardrums ^ ^ -? ) it contains a very useful part: a kind of REPRESENTATIVES of the front to record all rglages ...
There is also a diagram of the electronic circuits
- I'm using right now a Squier precision bass and a multi effects BOSS ME-50B connected between the "active"
I have no way of prdilection but with the distortion of I-50B to say anything, like all other effects, a very precise sound, many dtails (as rglages. ..) in clean, like, no problem, according to the rglages, one can have a his "crystal", a lot of attack, the slap is standard, there may be sound as "fat", few attack, well rounded, well ... finally A few prs all sounds are possible!
personal right now I mix 3 / 4 tube and fourth transistors, the relatively low compression (I use that of the ME-50B, that of the head does not serve me much) the curve of the equalizer increased from approximately -4 30Hz on "straight" up about 13 on 1KHz, descends to 2 / 3 of about 3 KHz and goes up the last UP TO about 12 on 8KHz (the curve is little prs / v) low pass -3 contour, the high pass 4.5.
I like having a lot of slaps to attack while keeping his "round" for the game to the finger.
- Overall Opinion
- I do not use it for long trs (late June / July 2006 beginners) and I find this amp gnial! a wide range of sounds trs, we can do anything with. I find it provides a little prs all levels.
A little more than this amp I do not know if it's the same on all the heads he has a relay output cut IMMEDIATE HP from fire extinguishing. Trs useful if taken to unplug the multi ...
Single point with which I struggle: the effects loop, which does absolutely not, but I think it plutt me who can not make it work.
"This is my Premire head", and frankly, I find it great (as you have seen ...)
I have not tried many other models, I think it worth the 450 which I got. Well we must add the speakers, a sizable lment of the amp I think ^ ^
<p class="bbcode-offtopic"> Off topic: <span>I find it and also that the 410XL speakers and Hartke VX115 go well with this head ^ ^</span>
Even if the uses are somewhat Premire DRES of the relative complexity of rglages, the final result still be a wonder, the fan who, at first, seems noisy quickly covered by the baffles.
The master runs at around 1 / 10 max when I'm working in my room, it does not rise much more in RPET '.
I have not had a chance to test it live.
on the other hand, if "it is pushed a little," the cot 8-9 / 10, barely touches the string and the ground begins to shake ...
A monster strongly deprecated the neighbors if they live within 300 meters. And again ...
- Amp head for bass in Mr. HARTKE
... I had a Hartke dja before investing in a new higher bill (that's precisely)
This amp head is revle els have the same CHARACTERISTICS ha Hartke 3500 ... because we wanted to make an amp with a vintage look .. which for me is successful
to start ... we DBAL the beast .. c not a lot of fun but I agree rsultat is what I expected (c mieu qd meme) ... it has a nice geule there's no
leaning a bit ... we see on the front
- ... Between two active and passive (for those who know their bass is not so active .. look if there is a stack .. so there are an active c;))
- Two for the drive tube and transistor pramplification ...
- 2 settings of the contour
and the master
in the back ...
XLR output for divbox
a (big) fan
connectivity of Bafle
- Beginners in the configuration c with the equalizer hot ... but hey my areille intuitive guided me to a pretty sound across tt
its VERY VERY VERY VERY excellent tough
English manual .. Suel reproach or 9
- Suits my music style down on the muse from flea shot in places the sound is beautiful
I play with a yamaha bb 614 from home and a multi effects Boss ME 50B lthough the disots are made ... in short c tt good
- Overall Opinion
- 350 watt accouplsa a 410 c Bafle HCV but happiness for the price ... I strongly advice