[NAMM] Peavey MiniMax bass amp head
The 400-watt Peavey MiniMax bass amp head sees the light of day at NAMM 2014.
Among the several new products premiered by Peavey at this year's Winter NAMM is the brand-new MiniMax bass amp head. It features DDT speaker protection, a 3-band EQ with Punch, Mid-shift and Bright controls, chromatic tuner, pre-gain control with TransTube gain boost. The MiniMax can be paired with Peavey’s Headliner series of bass enclosures.
- 400 Watts (rms) into 4 ohms
- DDT speaker protection
- Pre-gain control with TransTube gain boost
- 3-band EQ with Punch, Mid-shift and Bright controls
- Psychoacoustic low end bass enhancement
- Direct output with ground lift and pre/post switch
- 1/8” aux input and phones output
- Chromatic tuner with speaker and DI mute
- Two twist-lock combo 1/4” outputs
- FX loop
- Active & Passive inputs
- Weight: 5.00 lbs
- Measurements: W: 14.75” H: 22” D: 27”
Pricing and availability haven't been disclosed yet.
For more info, visit www.peavey.com.