sE Electronics sE X1 user reviews
- Large diaphragm condenser microphone. Cardioid, PAD, Locut.
- Overall Opinion
- I use it for a few days, wanting to do a voiceover on my videos.
You can find my video review here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eROgK193FAk
I did some tests with lavalier, I quickly saw the galley for a sound without breath was degraded when I wanted to change. So I tried the sE X1.
I like the simplicity of installation and connection, I connected with the Focusrite 2i2 who hold the road well Scarlett.
No negative for the moment, and a quality / price ratio, I think currently unbeatable.
2 of 3 people found this review helpful
- Electrostatic wide membrane
Attenuator - 10dB
Was enclosed in a bundle offer with the Reflexion Filter
- Overall Opinion
- Weighs quite heavy for a small entry-level micro -
Provide a stable base -
I love the rubbery plastic that surrounds and insulates probably -
I like the clamp is sufficient if you put your mic stand on a carpet, for example -
That said, you can buy (more) suspension extremely well thought which turns slightly in all directions for about 40 euros more at thomann -
It is enclosed in a cardboard box but with rigid foam inside -
All this explains the tight price: economy on the packaging (but very good), the clip instead of the suspension (which is enough) -
Sound: I like - the curve is linear - Accurate ventilated sensitive - pops attention to - it needs to pop a good anti -
You can reapply after the eq -
I linked to a channel strip SPL -
Well, I use it for beginners singers who will discover:
- Their first electrostatic and acoustic constraints
- Repeat with, familiarize yourself with the sound of studio time for those who work with dynamic microphones it is obvious there is a change -
I believe I am agéablement surprise the quality and finish of this report microphone with a small price - I think it is a good investment to sing and repeat beginners and save for a small model -