Fostex VM200 user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- everything has already been said
- I love, it's fast clear and intuitive, practical in the dark because all the buttons and the screen are bright, very large and readable increases the usability.
I love short, everything falls to hand after a quick understanding of the machine (including, without consulting the manual)
- a little light, a little digital anything. dyn is the good, the filters are good but sound a little digital. Analog inputs provide a bit of breath but nothing too serious.
Me while I use for 8 channels of ADAT returns on my DTD.
in terms of sound, the motorized faders make some noise all the same but nothing serious.
ca short suits me perfectly!
- Overall Opinion
- 15 years of use and perfect opportunity RECALL, motorized faders, send midi control change and also fully controllable via midi.
for what I did: I LOVE !!!!!!
- 20 channels, 4-band, 24-bit 96KHz, 4 bus (2 asignables by clicking buttons!), Insert 4, 4 XLR inputs, 4 inputs jack, 8 inputs / 8 outputs ADAT optical, between / spdif, world clock, in / out MIDI, two groups of effects (50 presets prenregists, 50 users), motoriss faders, routing simple child's play, and all without even look at the manual!
- Trs udilisation simple, the menu buttons are accssibles in 2, and when the manual exiplicite trs, it has almost no besion!
- The converter is of good quality and effect, when we know not to abuse it and set the correct 'some poblem di pa ", and when it is true that the dynaque rirn is not analog, but this level Fidler is the table!
- Overall Opinion
- was not worth a 01V it is true, but the price is really not the same, and above it is complte, from the System to the rack that is optional, there's no not much to add chaos!