Boss BR-1200CD Digital Recording Studio user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- See the website of roland / boss, you can easily download the user manual. That's what I'm doing before purchase to validate compliance with my terms of reference.
- Easy to use, the components are easily accessible. The manual is clear but should be better designed to registration procedures, bounce, and mastering.
- The effects are interesting and COSM onboard can get by with a guitar and a bass and the microphone singing. Personally I spend all externally with a pod xt live, a DR670.
- Overall Opinion
- I mount models for six months. Physical contact, and track potentiometer knob is frankly more functional as a mouse.
I do it again this choice and more as BR1600CD.
Warning for those who think I can make editing rhythm, and the list of patch pad is too small for my taste. (But that's my taste!)
- Connectors: 2 XLR powered by twin fantme between Jack symtriques + 2 RCA lines -10 dB.
Between a guitar or bass on the front faade.
There is also a MIDI output and an optical audio output / numrique what can be if you possdez between speakers with a numrique.
The recording is done in 16 bit, 44.1 kHz, or what is known as "linear."
MIDI synchronization possible.
2 tracks can be recorded simultanment. 12 read.
For CHARACTERISTICS, it is best to refer to the official website because I could forget!
- Getting started is easy. It must be when even a short time, but the manual is well done and trsdtaille.
The online edition of bass and drum is a little less empty dbut.l to 'step trs is not great, but with a little practice can be expected in an accompanying low battery the tone and style that suits.
- The recording quality is good I find trs. People that cost my models are always surprised by the enjoyable quality of sound. Bote The rhythm is the bass lines are really trs correct: It does have support recorded by professional studio, the blow is of good quality and it does not d Nature not your final mix.
The range of effects is important trs and also quality. APRS is a matter of got, but the effects are COSM INTERESTED. Most of the time, for the sake of convenience I plugs directly into the console, using the COSM effects, and I do not find your exact is "too numrique" or "lack of air" as some say in this domaine.Je sometimes wonder how some are also so finely to collect such CHARACTERISTICS. (Is there not a certain l pdanterie or pseudo comptence who "does well in the middle?)
- Overall Opinion
- I use the BR since 1200 ending for two years. What I dish the most with this type of device is that is does not crash (usually)! It is true that consoles "hardware" are less efficient and scrolls that squenceurs computer music can be enriched by ten plugins, however, personally I did not want to relive those hours wasted rsoudre a computer problem. Besides, I think that having too many possibilities and options, ultimately, can be an obstacle the crativit We do not know too much o give the head, so that 'we just wanted to dpart register!
Also, what I dish is the physical ct: You push the faders, or you turn the knobs that are well rels. I find it more fun than doing it via a mouse.
For my flat least, I can not find a major default. Can be export via USB even when that is quite slow.
It is true that this device silent my first multitrack, so I have no point of comparison.
Regarding the price quality ratio, I would 8, especially since it dropped for 2 years.
I do not regret my choice at all. If I had to invest today, I would spend at BR can be 1600 or Yamaha AW 1600, which seems to be also well trs.
In all cases, for musicians who want a multi-effective and enable them to couraging a model of good quality trs you have a great tool with BR 1200.
- 3 types of connections
40 GB hard drive for
- Setup is super simple and scheduling of the unit to top
all functions come to hand very easy and the manual could not be clearer.
- Regarding the sound I'm almost to have purchased the GT PRO of the same brand j'tais so happy with the sound obtained with BR 1200 that I have Obviously gardbr /> 8 / 10 just to say "all" sounds are not the top ones but I'm looking for are, and then gots and colors ...
- Overall Opinion
- 2 years of trouble-free, the + is the ease of use, would be for me-the solidity of the case because I transport the unit rpt. and feared a little when even exists there a flight for produi?
APRS several tests certainly not sufficient comparative hard and I opt for the BOSS
for reporting quality unbeatable price.
With the same scholarship I would do the same with more choices I made for the 1600CD 8 direct entry