Fostex VF160EX user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- With a 40 gigabyte hard drive I have no room to store messages and nicknames problem. As against the number of pieces you can keep in memory is limited 99. It can stepfather lot but it is so easy to record on the multitrack (one lighter, one branch, there are up to 20 and we play) we tend to spend much time with him ... and the 99 tracks are quickly reached.
Unlike other I have no problem synchronizing with this product.
The sound quality is really good rev as it passes through a cable, I get to acoustic to have what I want in my case for making the acoustic but I have no good mic, so ...
8 tracks can be recorded simultannment.
Simultanns two effects: many types of work that can rverb, chorus, flanger and more.
As against this, not found in the trade for the footswitch pedals in and out.
- I think the product is as simple as a recorder numrique. The worry is that the pan and level effects (many) and the equalizer must re-rglage after each use.
The manual is available online in French and is well done, it lacks some dtails which may be useful nanmoins trs
- The fostex perfectly reproduces the sounds pramplifi (bote rhythms, synth or electric guitar). I have yet to find a good fit for the dock.
- Overall Opinion
- I use this unit for 1 year and a half and I do not regret it. C ('my first recording is digital and is advising those who want to make music that plutt computer.
Good quality for money and I remade the same choice tomorrow.
- 8 tracks and 8 others simultannes adat which is rather rare in the trade
The converters seem to me very well, storage is very adequate, sync never works correctly, but may be good that comes of my other peripherals
The dynamics are excellent
- The adat is also a plus 8 additional tracks, pretty simple config (when you know!;)
- I agree with that one exception the reverb! hum hum! good delay
compression very well!
Equa harm to no lower Q
- Overall Opinion
- Very good report quality price!
I would do this choice without problems and I recommend it to all those who want the quality in sound as pramps are very good!
- 16 tracks, midi in out, 8 analog inputs including 2 xlm, 8 ADAT inputs.
see short features manufacturer ... basically what it takes to record an album
- Config simple, clear manual, no worries ... just take a look at the forums, no problem ... unlike the competition ... (see the forums ... everyone has trouble with others ...)
- Excellent converters and preamps. Finally, multi effects .. simple and effective. No low-end gadgets to lure the barge.
enormous momentum, it boosts ...
- Overall Opinion
- Used for a year, amazed by the result: a simple machine without excessive options to cast a wide net, potato hell for the final.
drop low and medium range, you'll get your money ... with the desire to change quickly ...
other models? ::::
- Ordis: Gas plant and that make noise: the fostex is silent = ie it does absolutely no noise ... it does not crash ever.
- Korg, Yamaha ... etc ... : Check out the forums of these bikes: the worries, thick manual in the image of ergonomics: a ton of useless gadgets (such as a sampler on the pseudo yam) that increase the set with a bonus ... its really not so good ... so good I still remember the demo of korg 1600, a pan in a box ... no comment ... Long live marketing ... and I do not even speak of 4 and 8 tracks ... Unfortunately, now the manufacturers feel obliged to support the quality of tracks with more and more as ... sad ... not a 4 / 8 tracks right on the horizon ... a horror ....
Finally, a short simple machine, quality, robust (it's not a plastic box), where the costs were spent on essentials, not the gadgets ... well, fashion is in the box to do everything. .. there is a multi ...
out of proportion ... I redo this choice up to you .... and if the effects a little cold, like ordis or competition, get in the way, nothing prevents you from taking a multi side effects worthy of the Name ... ... connectivity allows