Yamaha PF-1000 user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- Here is a super high quality 88 keys with sounds and enough suitable choice.
- Good feeling keyboard to use very simple but I am a customer for a very long time clavinova (cvp309 PE), but remains a very accessible tool for all pianists motivated to do well.
- Being a pianist, I am sensitive to sounds, piano, elec piano, and blends of sounds with its "layer" coupled with a volume pedal is simply extra.La quality is very close rendering of the CVP 309 PE
- Overall Opinion
- I bought two weeks ago ... ad found on this site ... thank you again audiofanzine.J have had many portable keyboards 88 keys of all brands, but that the instrument remains a very performant.Aujoud 'hui it remains very affordable opportunity and use repetition and small concert which is my cas.C 'is a keyboard advise all.
- Hop copy / paste here goes faster!
* Superb 88-key Graded Hammer Effect Keyboard
* Dynamic Stereo Sampling for genuine piano sound
* Stereo Sustain samples and Key-off samples for added realism
* Huge selection of high-quality voices (308 panel + 480 XG + 16 drum kits)
* 259 Professionally arranged accompaniment styles
* Large LCD with graphical user interface
* Max. 96-note polyphony
* PC interface (TO HOST) for computer connection
* 6 blocks of digital effects (Reverb, Chorus, DSP)
* Score / lyrics display function and video out jack
* 16-track sequencer
* Built-in two-way stereo speakers (30W x 2)
* Custom 3-foot pedal with half pedal effect
Built-in floppy disk drive
* Keyboard stand and music rest included
- Very nice touch as well calibrated and precise enough for a game. The manual is correct and no more. If you are not a regular of this style machine, you can count a few hours before being comfortable with.
- The sounds are overall pretty good and make good when recorded in multitrack. The pianos are quite correct and you should have quite a level of demand not to be satisfied with the choice of sounds on offer. Among the sounds worse, of course, the guitar (as a guitarist I'm never happy in any case ) But also the drums sections missing a few "layers".
- Overall Opinion
- I use it for a few weeks and I only now go around the possibilities of this keyboard family. It is excellent to work the piano but also to perform "rough drafts" of compounds to be exported then noon. For fun, we find easily that recent karaoke files can then be displayed on the TV via the video output. Guaranteed success with your family! I do not regret the lack of memory and no memory card reader or USB stick ... This means taking the toaster if you want to work on many pieces. Apart from this minor annoyance, I am delighted that PF-1000 to its price level provides an opportunity to sound quality and workmanship to my knowledge unparalleled to date
- GH 88 keys, etc ...
We will not tell the full, there is that to watch the site of yamaha ...
- Super touch, even better I think than my old p80 is to say!
Little familiarity with the many buttons but APRS super simple and quick trs
- So the my children, watch out!
The sound is the bomb and yet I can not find the words !!!!!!!
Set apart from the piano is just fantastic, many other samples are mind-blowing sounds (wind, strings, piano, elec., Organs, etc ...)
- Overall Opinion
- Bought last week after having sold my beautiful and mythical vk7 p80 and I love dja!
As against the price is ca lev but worth the (new: 2424 EUR + wheel cover)
very positive opinion, must see
- There are 7 octaves.
There are a lot of sounds when jv not waste my time to count them but there should be a good small hundreds. Effects, there are 6 (reverb, echo, DSP ...). The "sounds" can be easily edited on the screen that pete!! Not to mention the floppy drive, which makes my life easier, I crazy my disk in the computer and everything is on Cubase hop!
There are two stereo outputs (RCA jack), 2 output CASQ (Jack), 1 in and 1 out noon, a microphone input.
- Touch is certainly not as heavy nikel that a real piano, but super nice.
It is easily adjustable and very INTUIVA throughout (except for very specific things or read certain chapters become mandatory !!!).
The selection of MIDI channels and patches is super easy.
The manual is well done can be sometimes a little too precise for my liking if possible.
- Vi, in fact at the beginning, I just registered for my piano composed and I started to do the business (with violins, bass, drums ...) and frankly it makes good.
I use effects never except for the microphone and the reverb is quite good at least for use q I did that mean concerts.
Since q CHAQ instrument can be adjusted, q I think everyone can find their account.
the piano is my favorite sound metal, guitars c blah blah I find qqes scratch sounds are excellent but good no more.
- Overall Opinion
- It's been 8 months now I believe I possess q.
Lovin the floppy drive, the screen very easily understood, its possible arrangements.
I did a lot of research before the 1000 was the Pf q I absolutely wanted !!!!!
Excellent, I have a little vo ca negotiate and frankly it! jl uses for my concert, my recordings, and arrangements and frankly it makes me more than enough!
So yes I do it again the same choice!!