Roland JV-1000 user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- Incredible machine, it fills me live or studio. Despite his age, he remains a traditional workstation. The sounds can sometimes surprise ... It has expanded the Voice in my case and it is very easy and intuitive to find the sounds of live programs. It reminds me of the sounds of my old SC-55 ... There are over 12 years! Small sequencer interesting and easy to program, but I deplore the 720k floppy (for a 1993 model, Roland had to smoke to make a 720k).
- I have the original manuals, diskettes demos (which are very good!). These demos illustrate the power of the machine ... Remember that the JV-1000 was sold in the vicinity of $ 3000. The buttons are clear, no menu ... submenus ... sub-menus ... and see, where was I with my sound! I like that, you weigh the "peak" too bad it works! The effects are basic, but provides a flavor for some interesting sounds more acoustic, see techno.
- The sounds are outdated, well we know, is like the computers of 1993 But you still use a computer manufactured in 1993? I like the strings sound, it's Roland after all! The piano is horrible, the rhodes acceptable, sounds like excellent. We can even add two expansion cards in the back, at least if you have a V-Exp ...
- Overall Opinion
- I have purchased because it is primarily a Roland because it has 76 keys of great quality, ease of use and solid construction (although sometimes playing a little hard on the keys, it is a kind of "reset". I have not solved the problem, perhaps a connectivity problem on the inside, if anyone can enlighten me!). The MIDI implementation is OK, I tried several other models and Roland remains the key to my eyes the best in the world!
- - Keyboard 76 keys
- Grand ERRF the JV-80
- Function keys matre (a, it does not say it enough!)
- Squenceur: about 40,000 marks
- 1 MIDI Out Seq taken three additional usual to treat share squenceur give the module synthtiseur.
- In Multi mode, with 8 faders and buttons, the possibility of ordering, live, DIFFERENT rglages sound (volume, patch, pan, tune ...) on the range of eight internal tone that can composed a multi + rglages the other synths that are controlled by the JV-1000 (volume, pan, tune, transpose ...)
- Module synth module squenceur left and right. Both modules are well trs Difference on the work plan.
- Floppy drive to save the squenceur.
- Multi-effect: reverb and chorus (switchable on / off directly "Live" since its panel CONTRL)
- Trs sounds are good (the same type as the rest of the JV SERIES).
It is very easy to grip.
I use it primarily for its function of "matre Keyboard" which is a major advantage of this keyboard.
I also used his Strings, Voices, bass and drums (mostly perceived).
The keyboard of 76 keys is the second asset. Spilt is making a rgal.
I used a lot in multitimbral mode.
- If you are looking for classic sounds of pianos, basses, leads, voices, guitar finally sounds current, it will fill you with joy. Just costing any unit from the JV SERIES, to get an ide.
Sound consists of 4 Parts, and DIFFERENT parramtres (volume, filter, rsonnance, pan ...) are adjustable in "Live", thanks to that same PROCD Describes above, for Multis (Performance Roland).
- Overall Opinion
- Bizarre, I am the first DPOS notice ... no possde this synth?
I find this synth great. I bought it in 1994, mainly for its large keyboard, and I later his Discoveries ct "Keyboard Matre."
It helps me control all my machines, it's really a great synth.
I do not think I can put it in the closet one day, it is the "plate" rotating my "home studio".
If I had to do it again? I think I'll take it again!