Road Ready RRDJCD12W user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- Overall Opinion
- - How long have you been using?
- What is so special that you like most and least?
- Its robustness.
- The wheels! (Required!)
- Mosses which adapt their gear.
- Slots for CDs (even if I do not use it).
- Handles on 3 sides.
- A fair bit for my 2 Denon 3700 and my Ecler Evo-4, suddenly it leaves little room for wiring and you risk damaging the rca and power cord in the long run. No place for either a multi-outlet or accessories, provide a bag for toting all.
- Did you try many other models before buying it?
This is my first board, but I had already seen another larger model that left room for cables, multi-socket and accessories, with a flap that hid everything, but I have found nothing equivalent.
- How would you rate quality / price ratio?
Excellent, I lug around three years and it holds up, though he saw the green and not ripe. When I bought it, a friend told me "take the wheel, even if it is more expensive", and boy he was right, this is useful when you find yourself alone and repack we parked far (even if it makes a little noise in the deserted streets in the morning lol).
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
I would look for a larger model if possible, but if I do not, yes, without hesitation.
- Overall Opinion
- Product very well designed and look I bought for my two Pioneer CDJ 800MK2 Pioneer Djm and 600.
-Use for one month
-Strong point is that it comes with a lot of elements that scracth foam and is therefore suitable for many other tables and plates thus allows a change of gear.
Has slots on the front for readers cds and is equipped with ventilation under each ventlateurs turntables.
Point-low price as all the flight in general,
reservations are too small to spend our three-pronged taken fr and a lack of space to include a strip. Taking immedia fans and located on the outside of flight and then you have to buy an adapter USA> FR 6 € nessesite so all the DIY.
-Value for money very good compared to other flight to € 40 cheaper.
-I would buy the same yesN / AN / AN / A