Mapex Meridian Birch Series user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- Overall Opinion
- I bought this drumkit 8mois ago for the price, quality: finish it all a very good set. I was mostly blast and double kick pedal is enormous. To snare my skin aquariam Hi energy sound is very precise and slamming. Toms for the skin are quickly changed. A good midrange batteire for all rock style.
- Overall Opinion
Mapex Birch Meridian (100% Birch drum 7 plis/5.8mm on toms / snare and 7.2mm on the bass drum)
• Bass Drum 22 x 18
• Tom 10 x 8
• Tom 12 x 9
• Low Tom 14 x 14
• Low Tom 16 x 16
• Snare 14 x 5.5
- For how long have you been using it?
It's been two months since I use it.
- Did you try many other models before getting this one?
Not so in batteries birch. Pearl VBX only one and a Tama Superstar Hyperdrive was birch / basswood.
- What thing do you like most/least about it?
Look! I found a superb finish. Then especially the sound of birch which provides a good general attack and good bass (depending on skin used). If you hate the harmonics on the toms, the skins are changing. On the snare drum, I found the attack snapping at first, but this feature has quickly faded. Once my skin changed, (config rock: HDDry Evans, Remo Pinstripe and Aquarian Superkick II) it sends the block as it should!
- What is your opinion about the value for the price?
Purchased € 933 Thomann complete with hardware. Namely that in France it costs about € 799 € and 999 The Baguetterie on Woodbrass but without hardware. I think it was set 100% birch (with 6 barrels and more!) The cheapest on the market today. Who says better?
- Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice?
For a drumkit in birch with this budget, yes. It is a good set!