Stagg DM 5020 user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
- The Stagg DM 5020 is a dynamic microphone that I have used both in the recording studio and the live setting. They are famous for being used in radio booths as a vocal mic, but will work great for a number of different applications including as a vocal microphone for singers, on kick drum (inside or out) or a bass guitar amp. The most useful of these applications has to be for any sort of vocal, as they are designed for use with the human voice. They are great at blocking outside noise when a person sings or talks right up on the grill of the microphone. It also has a roll off switch which can prove to be quite helpful in certain situations.
- Overall Opinion
- I've been using DM 5020 for about three years and they not only sound great but are incredibly sturdy and well built. This guy is strong and well protected and I don't think they could be broken very easily, even if it was dropped. With every mic it depends on what you are looking to achieve with it, but the 5020 will provide any recording engineer with a number of effective uses for it. The best part about the 5020 is the price, as it would be hard to find a better bang for your buck in terms of microphones. The only other dynamic mic in the price range that I would rather have is a Shure SM7, but the 5020 is a fine selection. I would only choose the SM7 over the 5020 because of how good it sounds on male vocals, while the 5020 is probably better for all around vocals and speech. If you're looking for crisp vocals in a live or recording setting where you need to block out noise, the 5020 is the way to go. But like I said, if you need a mic that’s a bang for your buck, here it is!
User reviews in other languages
- - How long have you use it? -> 1 month, I play the bodhran (Irish drum) brand Roman (Berlin) to tube (no it is not a blque but it's great to tighten or adjust the time in percu records!)
- What is so special that you like most and least?
+ = Sound, sounding serious, not too much sensitivity in the midrange so no noise "hand rubbing" it cash without saturating even the biggest coup and restores all with a terrible momentum, no background noise the mine (note it seems that the trend is in the opposite plustot: bein try before you buy under penalty of being disappointed) and finally a solid appearance and a very clean building.
- = Setting: no clip comes with, but there is already a good plastic box + foam super strong and a ridiculous fake qd not even push too hard.
- Have you tried many other models before buying it? I compared the store seven microphones 25 to 350 euros. This is the one who gave me the impression of better balance for my particular instrument with a sound as I had rarely heard and so clear! that happiness!
- How would you rate the quality / price? incredible
- With experience, you do again this choice? ... I tested before you buy so it's an absolut choice: it is the perfect micro bodhràn!
- Overall Opinion
- N / AN / AN / A