[NAMM] Limited Edition Epiphone 1952 Sorrento
Epiphone celebrates the year 1962 with a collection of limited edition instruments which includes the Sorrento guitar.
Specifications of the 50th Anniversary 1962 Sorrento:
- Chambered laminated maple body
- Glued-in mahogany neck with 1960s SlimTaper shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets, 12" radius and pearloid Dot inlays
- Nut width: 1.68"
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Vintage Metal Epiphone Logo Badge
- Vintage-style Wilkinson tuners
- 2 Gibson USA mini-humbucker pickups
- 2 volume and 2 tone controls, 3-way pickup selector
- LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge with floating rosewood base and Trapeze 1962 Reissue tailpiece
- Tortoise shell pickguard with vintage "E" logo
- Finishes: Natural and Royal Olive
- 60's era period Correct Blue Rectangle Serial Number Label in the body
Every guitar will be numbered and shipped with an authencity certificate and a presentation binder with photos. More details on www.epiphone.com.