or
Create an account

or

Thread Distortion/Break Up

• 4 replies
  • 2 participants
  • 2 followers
1 Distortion/Break Up
I'm running a Clarett 4pre into a new iMac (OS10 El Capitan10.11.5) via Thunderbolt, running Logic Pro X. I've recently encountered problems with distortion/break up on play back of projects which carries over to a degree to other applications such as iTunes. Focusrite say this is to do with incompatibility with the latest upgrade to OS 10. Has any body else encountered such problems or can you shed any light please?
Hi Garry,

We have identified this issue has only being apparent on iMac 17,2 models. It's something that we have raised with Apple and we are also investigating it currently.
If you have an email case with us, please let me know the case number and I can ensure that you are added to our bug case and kept upto date on the issue.

Many thanks
Simon // Focusrite Technical Support
Thank you Simon. I'm already in communication wth you and have been mightily impressed by the action already taken by both you and Apple for which many thanks. I'm sure, frustrating though it is for me, that this will be resolved. I just wondered if anybody else could cast any light....apparently not, so far.
Case id is 1116571359
Sorry that's the Apple id, yours is 941681