Carvin PM15 Main/Monitor Speaker
Carvin's new PM15 2-way speaker features a 15" LF driver and a titanium horn driver, and can run at up to 1600W peak, according to the company.
It has a polypropylene enclosure. It's designed so that the speaker can can also be used as a wedge monitor, or mounted using the built-in 1-3/8" pole mount cup. Two combination Speakon - 1/4" input jacks are included.
- System Type: 15-inch 2-Way, bass-reflex
- Frequency Response: 72 Hz - 18 kHz (-10DB) 88 Hz - 17 kHz (-3 dB)
- Coverage Pattern: 90H x 30upV x 45downV
- Crossover: 2-Way
- Crossover Frequency: 3 kHz
- Power: 400W Continuous / 800W Program / 1600W Peak
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 200w - 800w
- Sensitivity (1w @ 1m): 96.5dB
- Maximum SPL: 120dB / 126dB peak
- LF Driver: 15-inch Woofer
- HF Driver: 1-inch exit 1.5-inch VC
- Titanium Driver
- Nominal Impedance full range: 8 ohms
- Enclosure: Molded Plastic
- Suspension/Mounting: 1-3/8-inch pole mount cup with clamp
- Transport: 2 side handles
- Grille: Black steel
- Connectors: 2 combo Speakon - 1/4 inch jacks
- Dimensions: 17.87" wide X 13.87" deep X 27.87" high
- Weight: 35 lbs
LIST PRICE: $495.00
DIRECT PRICE: $259.00
SALE PRICE: $179.00
Check out Carvin for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Studiomaster Horizon 2012 Studiomaster will launch its new Horizon 2012 powered mixer at Musikmesse, April 6-9 in Frankfurt, Germany.
- AMX Module for L-Acoustics Amps L-Acoustics has joined forces with AMX to provide external control of the LA4 and LA8 amplified controllers from an AMX touch screen panel, for fixed installation applications.
- Lynx Pro Audio Goes Solo Former VMB sound engineers and workers have set up Spanish audio manufacturer Lynx Pro Audio, with its own dedicated sales, marketing and R&D team focusing on acoustical & electronic sound development.