Akai updates its MPC Software to v1.4
Akai Pro announces that the MPC Software is now available in version 1.4, which brings full 64-bit support.
What's new in this version 1.4:
- Full 64-bit support
- Ability to select multiple files in the browser
- Ability to load samples during playback
- Project auto-save
- Alphabetical sample order
- Zoom and scroll function in the LCD sample editor
- Various corrections and improvements
The update is available for download from www.akaiprompc.com.
Plus, Akai announces the availability of new SONiVOX Loop Line Series sample packs, which include Acid Wav, Apple Loop, AIFF and REX2 files, and can be used with most of music software on Mac and PC. You can consult the list of available libraries on this page.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Native Instruments brings Cuba to Kontakt Native Instruments debuts a new Discovery Series for Kontakt 5 with Cuba, a percussion and melodic instruments for afro-cuban music.
- Denon DJ updates Engine to v1.1.0 Denon DJ announces the v1.1.0 update for its Engine management software for the SC2900 and SC3900 players and controllers.
- New bundle "a la carte" at EastWest EastWest announces the return of the Complete Composers Collection, with 7 virtual instruments at a reduced price.