Bremmers Audio Design Updates MultitrackStudio 6
Bremmers Audio Design has updated MultitrackStudio to version 6.21.
- MP3 encoding: a "lame_enc.dll" file in the "Program Files\MtStudio" folder can now be used for MP3 encoding. This feature was added because ACM codecs may not work properly in 64 bit Windows.
- Some small fonts looked bad with Windows DPI settings between 96 and 112.
- Song files (.hdr) had issues with some Asian Windows versions.
- Audio/MIDI devices settings couldn't be saved on a (very) small number of computers.
- Chord and Lyrics windows: the Keybrd button was present even if not in touchscreen mode.
- Clicking overlapping markers has been improved.