or
Create an account

or

Thread Help with my Behringer Eurorack UB1204FX-Pro

• 13 replies
  • 5 participants
  • 0 follower
1 Help with my Behringer Eurorack UB1204FX-Pro
I have a Shure SM48 Microphone with an XLR cable hooked into my mixer, and wenever i record with it into my PC the sound waves show that only the left side of the audio is being recorded. So when i listen to it back only the left headphone has the audio playing through it. So I would like to know how i could fix this problem. All the switches on the mixer are even including Pan. Please Help.
Show first post
hmmmm i think the problem is that youre running balenced to unbalenced maybe, try running from the tape output to a Y cable into your 1/8inch

i really recomend anything but the 1/8 input though, you should check out the Edirol UA-1A...it lets you connect a left and right input through USB
Hey, this is deja vu. Happened to me when I first started using my computer to record. If you could get to your volume control settings, you should be able to go into the recording controls and check the recording and pan levels. keep in mind that I'm not speaking of your recording software program settings but your sound card settings. All of the feedback that I read was very good suggestions but none matters unless you fix those settings.

Damn this thread is old. You must have fixed your problem.

Quote: Im Running two XLRs into the L and R outputs of the main output then i have a Y splitter hooked to the two which brings it into one...

one what? XLR, 1/4" stereo/mono, 1/8" stereo/mono

Please be VERY specific.
Dang got sucked into this OLD thing.