Create an account

or

Thread Comments about the feature article: The Pensado Interview

• 2 replies
  • 2 participants
  • 2 followers
1 Comments about the feature article: The Pensado Interview
The Pensado Interview
Grammy-winning mix engineer Dave Pensado (Beyonce, Michael Jackson, Elton John and many others) is one of the tops in his field. Five years ago, he and his manager/business partner Herb Trawick created Pensado’s Place, an audio-themed Internet-based TV show. A mixture of interviews and tech advice, the show has grown to become immensely popular in the audio world and draws large audiences every week.

Read the article

This thread was created automatically after the publishing of an article. Feel free to post your comments here!
I love Pensado's Place. This video in particular helped me quickly learn how to use the waves renaissance reverb (and just reverb in general):

I especially like how he'll ramble or give in-depth answers, not because of his ego or anything but because he seems to truly love his work and teaching others how to improve their audio engineering skills
Cool. Thanks for sharing that.
Quote:
I especially like how he'll ramble or give in-depth answers, not because of his ego or anything but because he seems to truly love his work and teaching others how to improve their audio engineering skills

He's a very interesting and knowledgable guy, and he's not at all secretive about his methods, which some mixers are.