Waldorf unveils the Rocket Synth
While everybody is waiting for Pulse 2, Waldorf surprises us with the new Rocket synth, which includes an arpeggiator.
- Analog multimode-filter (VCF) with Low Pass / Band Pass / High Pass
- Monophonic oscillator-section with pulse width modulation and hard sync
- Up to 8 oscillators in unison for chords or Ultra High Density Sawtooth
- Low Frequency Oscillator (LFO) for modulation
- Envelopes for VCA, VCF and Sync
- Destructive booster circuit to generate aggressive sounds
- Arpeggiator with different rhythmic patterns
- USB powered
- MIDI in and out
- Control via MIDI and USB
- MIDI clock sync
- Line output
- Headphone output
- Launch key for easy pre listening
- Made in Germany
The Rocket synth is expected in March and is priced 244€. More details on www.waldorf-music.info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Minimal System Instruments goes modular After dedicating their activities to plugin creation, Minimal System Instruments announces three modular hardware in Eurorack format.
- New VCO at Corsynth Spanish manufacturer Corsynth launches the C104 Odyssey of Sound VCO, a voltage controlled oscillator based on the discrete core of the ARP VCOs.
- The Buchla Easel will be back in 2013 The Buchla team was at NAMM to introduce a reissue of the famous Easel analog synth, which should be available this spring.