Shure E2c user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- I use these headphones for about 1 month. I am a bassist and myself used to play with headphones and (more interesting) as a personal return. What I love is the insulation, we are in the world. The atria are practical and are well into the ear .. even if the possibility to mold the tip in my ear I am tempted though. Otherwise they are super good and cashing Blancing ... what is the black spot for me.
Yes because as I said bass player and just that lack of punch in the low ... especially since I'm bassist in a group of death / thrash metal or bass is as important as the guitar ... but hey c is not dramatic you just set the sound carefully. I'm waiting to see what it will in the studio.
We gave them to me gratos.
- I bought these headphones for a return of my keyboards and vocals on stage after using for some time Koss Plug.
In terms of usability, they are pretty nice because they hold well in the ears (several different-sized tips are included) and a small clip can be attached to the collar at the back of the head to avoid tearing unannounced. Finally, the wire goes from the front and around the ear, which provides a final safety, and exits the tip of the ear canal without the listener does not run away immediately.
At the sound, they cash in! It can even become annoying because thanks to a very good sound insulation, even at moderate volume easily covers the return everything that is on stage, including battery. It is often preferable to use only one side to keep in touch with the public and other musicians.
The small pouch supplied round is just large enough to accommodate the headphone adapter and a 6.35 mm. Not enough to slip the replacement tips. However she and solid and protects the headphones perfectly.
These are my first headphones designed for semi-pro musicians, and they are really confident. I use also plays nomadic because of their good insulation and held in their ears (in mine, no classical listener does, I need this kind of product or foam tips like those of Koss Plug) . But in this usage, we must recognize that they are not very flattering and often lack serious. On stage, but it's less embarrassing for listening "fi" is not the top.
Anyway, for their primary use (ear-monitoring), they fill their roles perfectly and I am very satisfied.
- I use it for 2 ½ years as a return to battery associated with a headphone amp Samson S-Monitor.
I tried the big closed-type headphones audio technica, akg or Sony who have a very good sound indeed.
I love the rendering of this headphone, especially back in use, after having chosen the piece that fits your ear is happiness. the sound is fairly neutral and accurate bass are not exaggerated as in many other headsets, the sound engineer when you return it solves many top, I pass the cable behind the ear and the son goes in my back and I forget my headphones. isolation is total and playing behind a plexiglass it saves you burst the eardrums.
The only thing is that at the end of 1h or 1h30 begins its compressed the ear canal and its feels good to do a little pose. But apart from that its a really good headphone for the return of scene or music lover.
I bought it on ebay in canada for 65 € or where it was 100 €. yes the value is taken because we do good for its money. Instead of buying 3 or 4 headphones that will keep you there long. Shure is the quality as usual it's an investment but we are not disappointed.
yes I repeat today's equivalent because for the entry level is not like other brands where you get shit.
With you to target your needs.
- - I possde these headphones for 3 months
- What I love most: the neutrality of sound insulation in two directions (I know nothing other isolated). what I like least: the headphones may be a little too heavy, which means that after a while they tend to fall if we do not put in place but this problem is corrected passing the wire derrire ear.
- I tried a few headphones of all kinds but not normment. I initially basal on a headphone that covers the ears but the insulation n'tait not large enough and / or sound too neutral. I possde another sony earphones but the bass is too Submitted to make and record music. it is therefore on this headphone that I throw my dvolu.
- I bought (well actually I have been offered is a good ...!) This headphone for the "modest" sum of 89 euros. ok for a headphone is expensive. but when we know that there are other custom made for over 400 euros, I think that it is the same when sacrment well. it perfectly fulfilled its duties. So yes I do it again this choice (and this time it is I who would pay ...)
- N / A
- N / A
- N / A
- - How long have you use it?
4 prs few years of use in "player / ipod" only (I'm not a musician, but only mlomane!)
- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
Like many, I redcouvert lot of CDs with a level of dtails I do not have supper. The sound is balanced and trs dcevra may be fans of big bass. For a good PortaPro trs will do the trick (but also the neighbors will water ...). Low level, low level can be compensated with qualiseur, but that the ds is pushed a little higher, the lower "Bosst" by qualiseur saturated and must take a re r adjuster plate.
As I said, possibly low, although it gets used much trs a more equilibrated.
THE ngatif bullet for me: the quality of cables. After 4 years, the plastic compltement son is dry and craqule at the bend above the ears. Rsultat: copper wire has just dnuder compltement ... Irrparable well sr. DEFINITIONS break so I wait for a moment the other. Too bad. So I probably look a M-Audio IE20, which rsout this problem by providing a cable Detachable and therefore chageable. The problem may just be the winding of the cable into the storage tui, which when I bought silent plutt small, and has grown since ... In short, even when dcevant for that price!
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
- How do you report qualitprix?
Middle evokes for the reasons above, then only at the quality of the matrial, if level of quality that costs nothing
- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...
Well, no, the coup ... I want the durable!
- N / A
- N / A
- N / A
- - 1 Month, purchased from Thomann at 99
- The sound is good trs, but I have a little trouble with my big ears ... slol
- It's the top, even an excellent closed headphones did not allow me to have such a comfort derrire my fts!
- There's no better prices ...
- Yes, double Yes!!
This is one of my products prfrs undoubtedly the best Q / $. It's really expensive to cost a CD/MP3 ... Lais this is not done for a (unlike what is advertised. But to play live with return is the IDAL (even if the top is the mussel shells .. .
To work alone, I prfre my Etymotic, which are more comfortable and easier to use. But when you have a guitar with you two solutions: either it has 100 watts (minimum) to water, or "The" e2c ... I prfre deuxime the walkthrough!
(9 / 10: nothing is perfect!)
NB: Always Fidler ... Ms. player in use ...
I just read the comment from Mr Key ...
And I fully understand his problem is ... lol
And with the iPod, the problem is that the train everywhere and there is always a beautiful girl for you Drang and you ask for directions ... And the E2C is not very practical! So it is snoob and is zap ... Rsultat: Another woman frustrated and unhappy ... But hey, when you love music, you do not count!
- N / A
- N / A
- N / A
- I use this headset for 2 weeks.
Well, when you buy at the beginning we said that it is still a bit expensive for a walkman headset! .. And then we go home, we unpacked, we branch to his favorite iPod and there, once found the meaning of the introduction of headphones in the ear canal, we realize we will be able to do a lot a lot of other things .. I use it even as a second monitor to listen in my home studio (it is sufficiently precise and well aware of spacialisation).
So in the end, very good value for money.
Without hesitation, I will make that choice again, and indeed, I regret not to have died before, so much lost time with my original Apple headset, now I have to rediscover all my pieces. Pffff ...
- N / A
- N / A
- N / A
- How long you use it?
A week. I bought for use primarily with an iPod.
What is the particular feature you like best and least?
The sound insulation. Unlike what you might think, since the implant is listen in the ear canal is that it can cost significantly less strong than a headphone "traditional". In noisy environments (city, public transport) it is often harder to tent to drown the noise.
With the Shure E2c, we isolate ourselves from the noise or should I say we plutt caulking ... Of course you always hear what is happening around you, but as everything is covered in snow ...
The sound quality. Faithful to the sound is, well equilibrated even if logically (given the diameter of the membrane) was "lack" a little low ... But once well located in the ear, it's really perfect.
The possibility of raising these headphones in "plugs Mouls custom" is something I INTERESTED. I have to learn auprs of "acoustic" in the market. Which could be trs intressant in order to use them as "ear-montirors" during the concert and rptitions ...
The compactness and lightness are important to use a "nomadic"
The storage pouch: Solid and well conue. A 99 pair, it is not a luxury to protect it.
Not empty super placed correctly in the ear. It takes a little patience and good exprience to block the headphones in order to isolate ambient noise. But once callus was not moving for that I actually use (walking). I am also tonn by holding the headphone.
The length of cable: 1.57 m! Either it's too long to connect the iPod (or other) placed the belt or pocket, or it's too short to connect a mixer ... Short! I do not understand that choice too long. Even if I'm the type small format ... I know anyone who has 1.57 between his ears and his belt, his jacket pocket or his pants ... Not forgetting the ladies who put their iPod in their hand bag ...
A large penalty on the package!! Good has nothing do with his ... but provide a headphone that fits in the palm of the hand (with the pouch) Packing in the equivalent of a plastic box that is 5 to 10x larger than the same cover it. It hurt my trs faitr ecological fiber. Honntement ... I'm sr that could bring the price with a package "custom" and reasonable.
Did you essay many other models before acqurir?
Being a confident peak (H yes, the fiber always "green"), a great lover of music ... I've tried all kinds of headphones. This approach perfection, thanks to its sound insulation. If a conventional headphone (type "headband) is closed in the better emptying of plnitude frquences (the size of the membrane allowing a finer amplitude and RESOLUTION) it is unfortunately not possible use with a hat ... (hat, cap, etc. ..) It parat stupid but honntement, walk in the rain without a hat ... it's pnible .
Compar with headphones supplied with the iPod, Shure offers a sound spectrum over and Faithful to "end" ... I have some pieces thanks redcouvert these headphones ...
Well I'm waiting to test these headphones as part of a rp or at a concert ... but I have every chance to think it will be really good. Especially since they are relatively unobtrusive.
How do you report qualitprix?
8/10! This is a headphone "in-ear" public ... Not expect miracles ... but the possibility of the rise in "plugs personal" is something new that could raise the rating.
With exprience, do again what you choose?
YES! Immediately! And in addition I recommend all music lovers on the go.
1. The insulation allows to really very least: what is the guarantee of its capital prserver hearing ... The musicians that we all must think and act consquence.
2.La of quality costing. The sound is prcis.
3. The possibility of the rise in "plugs Mouls" ... can make an investment for the long term. The scene and the local rptitions "amateurs" are often great evil sonoriss and / or too small, forcing us to "push" back the hardware to Thurs gal with the battery ... What is dangerous for the ears. I already have these plugs spciaux (100) and I use them on outings, concerts and rptitions ... So if, in addition I can mount "returns" ... It approaches perfection ...
4. Frankly for 99 ... this is not theft. This really excellent insulation as well to hear ... And little more, it can listen to his music without any tranquilit Dranger the neighbor with a "noise level" lev too. It is a way that helps to fight against the "ramping up" noise levels ... This is much more respectful to everyone and hearing their capital
- N / A
- N / A
- N / A
- How long have you use it? 1 month
What is so special that you like best? the medium that is beautiful Symple
the least? may be a slight lack of bass but at least it does not cheat!
Have you tried many other models before buying it? a Sennheiser PX-100 + Sennheiser PX-200 that I actually buy! You think aussiComment quality / price ratio? proper
With experience, you do again this choice? yes
Finally I would say the shure "sounds more detailed and beautiful voice with the 200 px, but with less heat and low.
I use these headphones on an i pod.
ha I forgot we have to position the headphone (the cord should get up and go through the head behind the ear) it is also the best possible seal between the headphone and the ear. Feel free to try the different enbout delivered with the headphone.
- N / A
- N / A
- N / A