Carlsbro 90 KB user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
- This is a pretty versatile Keyboard amp. The amp uses tube amplification and has several connections. The amp has three channels that can all run simultaneously. The first channel has an XLR input as well as a 1/4" instrument cable input, while the second and third channels both have just the 1/4" instrument cable input in. The amp delivers 80 watts of power. There really isn't much in the way of effects with this amp, but the KXR 100 does feature separate volume controls for each channel, a universal four-band eq (low, low mid, hi mid, and hi), as well as a universal reverb. There is also a master volume knob, as well as an effects loop. Rounding out the features are the headphone jack and the record out output (which uses A/V cable in/outs).
- This amp is a great example of a transparent amplifier. That is, it really doesn't color the sound of the instrument you are using very much. This is only good in certain situations. For instance, using this amp for keyboards (it's original intent) is great because you probably wouldn't want an amp to color a keyboard sound very much. Some people like using it for vocals, and I would say that as long as a singer sounds really good acoustically (without any amplification) than they probably wouldn't sound that bad through this amp. Similarly, acoustic guitars also are reproduced rather faithfully through this amp, and their tones aren't colored much at all. I think though, that some people would want to run an electric bass or guitar through this amp, and that's where I'd have to diverge and say that this amp is a disappointment. Those instruments really need some type of amp or amp modeler to really color the sound, otherwise they end up sounding rather anemic and weak.
- Overall Opinion
- I think that for keyboard players who sing, this might be the greatest amp ever. However, for everybody else (guitarists and bassists) you'd probably be better off with an amp that is made for your specifications. I think that acoustic guitar players will be pretty divided on this one, it depends how much you want your guitar sound to be colored by an amplifier. I'd say keyboardists, though, should really look into it, it's a great colorless amplifier.
User reviews in other languages
- Amp transistors. 100W on a 15 "cone tweeter has more.
Three independent input channels with adjustable gain, lows and highs. a switch for the reverb and to switch the effects loop on each channel.
An active instrument input on channel one and two keyboard input for channels 2 and 3
the reverb is a spring Accutronic4, intensity and attack are controlled by a potentiometer and are switchable by a foot pedal connected in front.
master volume and main power, the switch is in the back.
two input-output loop, has a front and at the rear.
a line-out, two 4 ohm speaker output and headphone jack are located on the rear panel.
- no problem setting, this amp is very clean, the reverb is well made and sounds great.
The return of the input signal is true even without distortion at full power.
The volume is pretty impressive for a 100w.
The manual is clear but useless as this amp is simple.
I'd buy this amp to use it with my keyboard, my bass and dub the line output of grateu. A friend had to change the channel 1 preamp for bass. I play with more than ten years, the sound obtained with my "Duke short scale" a compressor in series sounded pure rock. occasionally I resumes for fun and it accompanies us at every exit to the keyboard and synth.
- Overall Opinion
- I have this amp for 24 years, it has never dropped nor disappointed. Just a little crunch but by manipulating the knobs, a small revision should it arranged.
I buy this amp has a mobile disco DJ who has something else going on. It was nearly nine. I had to sell my SVT3 who did not return in the R8 "Gordini". Yes I know ... we all make stupid does not it?
Simple, reliable, faultless quality, excellent sound, amazing sound volume for the real power.
weight (38kg), power and headphone jack on the rear ...
There is certainly better gear but not at this price. I would do the same choice.
- Amp especially for keyboard and HP 15''acute wrong - excellent manufacturing - force consistent with that announced (90/100w) 3 and 6 input channels with severe mid and high settings, and reverb attack and possibility of connecting external effects. Louse additional amplifier output, headphone jack and output for hp external input and output for external effects. In summary amp with very good fishing.
- Very simple configuration, the settings for optimum sound are very quick and easy. The manual is very easy to understand in English (simple translation)
- Overall Opinion
- Since 1988 j'utlise Carlsbro amp models, and not a single problem to date.
The delicacy of his relation to the settings.
A lot of models of different brands were tested, but it is well positioned in the product range.
Value for money - very good reliable equipment with very good power.
For the value and price, yes, there are materials with a higher price but also much higher.N / A