Solton MS100 user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- Keyboard 76 keys pleasant enough, velocity sensitive (3 settings or off) and aftertouch.
Two effects processors: reverb and chorus with adjustable level for each instrument.
100 preset styles with 4 variations, intros and 2 for 2 and 3 fill-in. It can also be programmed (real-time recording only).
Sequencer to record everything you do with the arranger.
Sounds 2x128 + 128 + 128 user performances (split, velocity switch, layer etc).
Also a great memory registrations which include almost all settings MS100
Options: Hard drive, pedal with 6 or 13 assignable buttons (eg to arrange controller), possibility to connect to TV for karaoke.
The quality of the plastic casing of the poor, it is a bit "gummy" and disintegrates over time :-(
- The basic operation is simple enough but a little look in the doc is often necessary when you want to go further: there are many small fonctoins like "double press the same button to do this or that" we can not guess.
The control panel is poorly designed, with control buttons arranger above the right hand (left they would be better but they can pedal with the controller anyway) selection buttons of his sound enough away from the keyboard so not easy to change in game
Pitch bend and modulation are a bit stiff for my taste and I am not yet accustomed to their site (which has the advantage of making the keyboard more compact and easily transportable).
Practice: the sounds are classified into categories (General Midi) and Solton always remembers what is was selected in any category, so when chooses a category was direct sound that was selected before we choose another.
It is very fun to play, very singing and all styles evoke something. There is already an EQ / compression made, there's more to connect the sound! It's pure pleasure without taking her head with a very pro.
- Overall Opinion
- Organs are blah blah (the leslie is zero), the electric piano and guitars are good, violins, brass and woodwinds delicious synths fair. I feel that there is no filter in the resonant synth multple synthesis, but it is known to produce sounds with FM. The battery is good and fits well in the mix. Even if individual sounds not break all three-legged duck, sounds all very well.
I got it for 290 € because he had a hard life and is not very pretty. I had seen several times (in the late 90s) pro animate with balls. I previously had a PSR-9000 and I must say I prefer the ergonomics and features of the PSR-9000 which is much better ergonomics and which can more easily draw the quintessence. However, the keyboard sounds and styles MS100 a true delight to play, any heat that the Italian had not PSR9000. So it sounds really "pro".
The hard disk can also store full of sequences and thus to make real balls at home or outside!
I was looking for a keyboard that gives me immediate pleasure without the need to program etc.. For the MS100, it's mission accomplished handily and, as they say, "with style!"
- Arranger keyboard jack on October 6 sounds and styles completely unlimited
editable. sequenseur full effect processor 16 tracks.
- Arranger very intuitive, fortunately for the ME is a bit limited.
- Overall Opinion
- I use it for 4 years and I am very satisfied. I like what the + is its battery samples which gives it a realism Ingala, it is rich in variations and fill (roland, korg yam are a little stingy on the subject ...), it's more a European keyboard sounds so questions bagpipes and varieties, is ideal. Techno is not worth thinking about (but with complementary Triton eg ...). I had the korg pa80, VA 7 they are too "rhythm box". I reproached him just to have a screen too small (it's a detail). Qual Report / ca price is trading between 800 and 1000 Euros (if you find a white ... they are rare ...). I do it again the same choices as proof I just bought the SD1 PLUS is his son next generation (but s not the same price ...)N / A