Yamaha PSS-270 user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- Show notice for Tyokkann specs. I would add that uses FM synthesis to two operators, but some are "doubled" (with devastating effects on the polyphony).
The demo song is "Just the Way You Are" by Billy Joel, with its random change to each musical phrase.
In the price range of the time (700 Francs) was better than the competitors!
- Very easy to use, all functions are directly accessible via buttons on the facade.
No possibility to change anything. Even my little boy of two and a half years knows how to use!
- Overall Opinion
- It was my first synth, I learned to play on so big sentimental value.
I like the portable side (it can work with batteries), its FM sounds of the big time (remember that the Sound Blaster as the DX7!), And spontaneity that results.
I regret polyphony quickly reached (between 4 and 9 according to the modes and sounds used), the lack of reverb and the lack of MIDI, it would have been nice to sequence!
In its price range, it was super good. It is on today for € 100 was much better. I bought me one for € 40 for my son, I do not regret my purchase and it either :-)
- For practical and technical information, see the post just before me is full trs!
- I just want to give my opinion to have fun, because I am not keyboard and I never practice the piano!
Yet as I play the music "by ear" I needed a tool to transcribe Młoda that come sometimes. So I had a cheap keyboard, and I wanted more, he is old enough to have sounds bizarre and rtros ^ ^
I really found my happiness with this keyboard (usually for children ...) which allows me to "concrtiser" some things that come and go in the DLIR pretty funny, because the sounds and the effects are really rotten compared to existing keyboards! (And it was just that I like ^ ^)
- Overall Opinion
- In short, it's a fun little instrument, ideal to start the keyboard and so I put him high marks even if, of sr, it does not compare favorably with one second more modern keyboards !N / A
- 4 octaves arranger keyboard - 49 keys with a non-dynamic point of support for split
100 sounds diffrent
10 auto accompaniment styles
5 methods of support (normal, single finger, auto bass chord, auto or auto bass chord)
Rglages accompaniment: start / stop, sync start, Fill In
4 effects: sustain, vibrato, portamento, Stereo symphonic
Rglage volume gnral
Rglage volume accompanying
9 cm 2 HP: 2 x 1.3 W at 6 ohms
In the 2 outputs RCA left / right
Dimensions: 62.2 x 21.3 x 7.2 cm Weight: 2.3kg
No MIDI, no squenceur.
- Simple and intuitive, it's a keyboard trslger and small footprint.
A small machine with a good quality trs.
Ideal for beginners or the keyboard to play.
Manuel could not be more clear, but unnecessary.
The four are pretty funny effest use.
- Overall Opinion
- Buy for my little nice that wanted to "make music like Uncle" I confess that if we place ourselves in a child is a great little keyboard that allows them to evolve rapidly and I would advise much more than toys "Bontempi" or other small keyboards pretty much crap and my beefy.
It sounds good adj TRS for a keyboard that level and 4 effects are not bad at all. A first contact trs INTERESTED dsireux for children to learn to play the keyboard type "synthquot;.
Although sr t have my notes up here based on the CATEGORY of the device and not copmparant with what I use myself.N / A