NI Updates Maschine & Kontakt 4 Factory Library
Native Instruments has announced that the version 1.5 update for Maschine is now available for download via the usual channels. NI has also updated the Kontakt 4 Factory Library to v1.0.2.
- Performance page with eight assignable "Macro Controls" per Group.
- Host Automation support.
- Support for MIDI Continuous Controller and Pitchbend.
- MPC program import (500/1000/2000(XL)/2500/3000/4000 models).
- "Save Project with samples" function for easily portable songs.
- Enhanced slicing with editable markers and new "split" mode.
- Destructive audio editing with trim, normalize, copy/paste, fade etc.
- New "Project default" preferences including project template.
- New "vintage sound" MPC 60 and SP1200 emulation modes.
- 16 Velocity Levels mode for controller.
- New effect algorithm: Grain Stretch.
- New "Add to Sample Map" function in browser.
- New "Copy Sound without Note Events" option.
- Adjustable polyphony limit per Sound.
- "Direct Monitor" option in sampling mode.
- MIDI export for patterns, including Drag and Drop to host.
- Improved event editing via controller.
- Improved waveform navigation via controller.
- Various other enhancements.
Fixes in Maschine v1.5:
- Various fixes and stability improvements.
Kontakt 4 Factory Library Update
The Kontakt 4 Factory Library v1.0.2 update contains various fixes and updates for the Kontakt 4 Factory Library and brings improved Kore sounds for the Kontakt Factory Library as well, the company says.
In order to use all the Instruments installed with this Content Update, you have to update to Kontakt 4.0.5 first. If you want to use the improved Kore sounds included this Content Update in Kore, you'll have to update to Kore 2.1.1.