NI Updates Maschine & Kontakt 4 Factory Library
Native Instruments has announced that the version 1.5 update for Maschine is now available for download via the usual channels. NI has also updated the Kontakt 4 Factory Library to v1.0.2.
- Performance page with eight assignable "Macro Controls" per Group.
- Host Automation support.
- Support for MIDI Continuous Controller and Pitchbend.
- MPC program import (500/1000/2000(XL)/2500/3000/4000 models).
- "Save Project with samples" function for easily portable songs.
- Enhanced slicing with editable markers and new "split" mode.
- Destructive audio editing with trim, normalize, copy/paste, fade etc.
- New "Project default" preferences including project template.
- 16 Velocity Levels mode for controller.
- New effect algorithm: Grain Stretch.
- New "Add to Sample Map" function in browser.
- New "Copy Sound without Note Events" option.
- Adjustable polyphony limit per Sound.
- "Direct Monitor" option in sampling mode.
- MIDI export for patterns, including Drag and Drop to host.
- Improved event editing via controller.
- Improved waveform navigation via controller.
- Various other enhancements.
Fixes in Maschine v1.5:
- Various fixes and stability improvements.
Kontakt 4 Factory Library Update
The Kontakt 4 Factory Library v1.0.2 update contains various fixes and updates for the Kontakt 4 Factory Library and brings improved Kore sounds for the Kontakt Factory Library as well, the company says.
In order to use all the Instruments installed with this Content Update, you have to update to Kontakt 4.0.5 first. If you want to use the improved Kore sounds included this Content Update in Kore, you'll have to update to Kore 2.1.1.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Steinberg Nuendo 5 Tour Steinberg has announced that, with the advent of releasing its new advanced post, live and audio production system, it is presenting Nuendo 5 at certified Nuendo dealers and post-production studios in over twelve countries, from Japan to Europe over to the United States.
- Kreativ Sounds SYN Bass Station Sounds Kreativ Sounds announced the release of SYN Bass Station Sounds, a new collection of presets for the well known Novation Bass Station synthesizer, software and hardware, and also for Native Instruments KORE Workstation.
- Retro Sampling Erlenmeyer Field Retro Sampling and PowerFX have announced the release of Erlenmeyer Field, a new sample-based virtual instrument plug-in for film and cinematic composers trying to get the sound and feeling that were established in thriller movies and sci-fi series in the early '90s.