Greg Bennett Avion AV6 user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- Mahogany body, a cutaway, curved table, maple veneer raw mahogany neck and head, glued, rosewood fingerboard, 22 frets, mechanical clutch, chrome Grover ™, fixed tailpiece, adjustable bridge, inlay, crown inlays, 2 humbuckers, Duncan Design ™, 2 volumes, 2 tones, 3-position switch
- close to a GIBSON, EPIPHONE a much better!
- surely deserves a change to gain modern pickups and personality.
However, Duncan's design are far from being bad microphone, but can not be comparable to genuine Seymour Duncan.
the only weak point of this guitar.
but see the overall quality of the guitar by its finish and violin. replacement of the microphones would not indecent and could allow the greg bennet easy to tickle the most upscale of his inspiration from gibson.
- Overall Opinion
- for my second experience at SAMICK, both say that I am once again surprised. SAMICK LW my acoustic and this was already surprising SAMICK GREG BENNETT name as me all the more appealing. a magnificent violin, a flawless finish, high quality materials, ready for any event so it seems robust.
of such benefit to such a small price is amazing.
unfortunately for us little French, SAMICK are rare in our country. But the South Korean brand to a history of over half a century so a nice experience with it. often deals with many more prestigious brand but not enjoy the same reputation. that's a shame ... SAMICK deserves interested in him ... may be more than another Korean brand, which is a little too laid on its reputation gained for some years to develop its low and midrange. (It is far from the CORT 115)
- A very bone guitar, almost a les paul, the price and less!
- Handle end and comfortable .. quite round, like the old les paul .. a small adjustment of the bridge made it a very pleasant instrument, and with good fishing
the pickups are very powerful and versatile enough, like blues, jazz or hard.
- There, I said everything
- Overall Opinion
- I do not know who makes these guitars, they are not in stores, but the 2 I tried (one electric and a jumbo black les paul kind) bcp liked me, big sound, very good innings, frets high quality slipping well our e ..+++++++++ putty finishes 8 out of 10, and of course the price!