Allen & Heath Xone:1D (Old Design) user reviews
- Overall Opinion
- Quality of a MIDI controller (that's Allen & Heath). I wanted this controller for effects and loops in Traktor 3.
fan mix and mix use in tonight (techno).
traktor final scratch 2 + 3 (version 3.1!) + + xone 1d vestax pcv 275 (with external mixer) and two MK2.
a good usb cable connector connected to the laptop- After you made the manip dpart and chose one of two MAP (either 1 or 2 traktor3 ableton live), the xone is recognized directly by the PC as any peripherals (mp3 , camera ...)
- No incompabilitbr /> - For the config is rather with the midi set up in traktor 3 that I just galR but arrives.
- Except how to configure the base, there is no other manual, it is also a good bit normal as it works with several soft!-Perfect, download on the site Allen & Heath to work with vista
- Updating of limit for this type of product
- Traktor 3
- No latency!!- I use it for 15 days
- The + Well it completely changes how I use it now seriousness, it is clear and specific on. The - I tell the encoder that can be when it is configured only turns in one direction (example: I assign to replace the mouse in the list of my songs but they do not go back down! )
- A tad expensive for what it is, but it's quality and comes at a price:
- I do it again this election without problem!
- Overall Opinion
5 rotary encoders with switch Note On / Note Off Built
4 60mm faders
Live techno (no mix)
PC, Intel C2D 4500
Other instrumentals / systems:
- M-AUDIO 1010 LT
- CONSOLE ALESIS MultiMix 12
- MULTIFX MIDIVERB 4No problem to install on Windows XP Pro SP2 original (no CD drivers included).
English manual (1page front / back of the notes at noon), like photocopying a bit light.Tested on Ableton Live 6.x and 7.x
Learn mode works perfectly noon to make his personal powers.
Since I used to live and not the mix, and without another solo xone, I attributed the effects of type of jog glitch KAOSS pad. I am delighted.I use it for 2 months. The quality is there but the price too high ... I cracked right perso ... ^ ^ Too bad the 2D is so expensive. It is not normal ...