AudioGaming AudioWind & AudioRain
AudioGaming has released two new audio plugins, AudioWind and AudioRain.
Using Procedural Audio technology, these two VSTp ("p" for procedural) will enable you to create wind and rain sounds for your productions.
AudioWind and AudioRain come with the following features:
- Interface with 5 levels of interaction each with different settings for control over your sound.
- Build your sound or use the presets available to help you start with a typical sound.
- Produce in mono, stereo, 2.1, 4.1 and even in 5.1 depending on your needs.
- With the randomize button, fetch sounds in real-time.
- Record automations and make your sounds evolve without having to cut/paste.
- Match your sounds to your scene.
You can use them in a sequencer. If you want to use both of them at the same time, AudioRain can be used in slave mode.
Pricing & Availability:
These VST/RTAS Plug-ins for Mac OS X and Windows cost 245€ each or 399€ in a bundle. For the launch, and until the 31st of July, 2012, AudioGaming offers a special coupon with up to 50% savings. You can buy AudioWind or AudioRain here.
More information about AudioGaming and its activities here.