Adobe Photoshop CS user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
- Getting Started
- Adobe Photoshop CS is the best most well rounded piece of software you can purchase. Very easy to use and install. Works great with Windows Vista and haven’t had a single crash. If you are new to Photoshop you will definitely need to pick up the manual to understand the basics. The manual is very in depth and will show you everything you need to know to create great work.
- The interface of CS is the same as all the other Photoshops, but CS has more things you can do and it will take your creativity to the net level. I have a Duo Processor computer with Windows Vista and Photoshop CS fits like a glove. Runs very smooth with no lagging even when you have multiple projects open at the same time.
- Overall Opinion
- I have been using Photoshop CS for about 3 months now and im very happy with my purchase of this program. I wouldn’t have chosen any other software to use for this purpose. The downside of Photoshop software is its extremely pricey. So that’s why there is CS, its not as prices as regular photoshop If you are doing some basic photo editing this isn’t the software you need, this is for serious designers and webpage creators. Not for your average turn a photo into black and white kind of thing. This gets very in depth with every aspect of photo manipulation.
My favorite thing about this software is the options you have when editing or manipulating photo’s. the possibilities are unreal! If you can dream it , you can create it. It will take some patience , time and practice though. But once you get the hang of it, you will love it. This is a quality product at a decent respectable price. You must try it out!
- Getting Started
- Adobe Photoshop CS was quick and easy to install, and I had it up and running within a matter of minutes. I had no compatibility issues with my configuration and the software has always run smoothly for me. The interface of Photoshop CS is similar to other Photoshops and if you have any experience with any kind of Photoshop you won’t have any problems with this. This being said, if you are a first time user of Photoshop, there are a lot of ins and outs of the program and it will take a while to learn what everything does, just because the possibilities are endless, I don’t have a manual for this, so I can’t speak to how sufficient it is, but it would probably be helpful when learning Adobe Photoshop CS.
- I am running Adobe Photoshop CS on a Mac Book Pro that has a 2.2 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo processor and 4 GB of RAM. I use mostly the basic elements of Photoshop CS to make album art or to sort through and edit pictures. For these purposes, and with this machine, I have never had any issues running the software, as it has always run efficiently and smoothly for me.
- Overall Opinion
- I’ve been using Adobe Photoshop CS for about a year and half. I should also note that I have version 2 of Photoshop CS. For what I need the software for, it has always worked great for me. While it can take a bit of getting used to for those of us who don’t know too much about digital photography and its editing capabilities, I found that after a bit of practice I was able to achieve everything I wanted to. The price of CS isn’t as expensive as some of the other models and I would recommend this to those who want to get their feet wet with a program like this but don’t want to shell out a ton of cash. Overall, I love Photoshop CS and highly recommend it.