or
Create an account

or

Thread Musicson Mixer 12

• 3 replies
  • 2 participants
  • 2 followers
1 Musicson Mixer 12
Has anyone heard o know about this mixing desk at all? I stumbled across one and wouldn't mind knowing if worth it o no...cheers
mesa_mezclas_0_825.jpg

[ Post last edited on 02/29/2016 at 07:45:50 ]

Hi macdalor,

I've never seen or heard of such a mixing desk. After some research on Google in english, french, and spanish, turns out spanish was the winner :)

I get the impression that Musicson no longer makes large mixing desks. I've only been able to find these mixing desks on their site.

I've reached out to them with the picture you've sent to see if they can recognize what model is. If they respond, I'll let you know!

Cheers,
CaliMoose
Thank you very much for your help! It seems that, although rather nice looking, this mixer is seriously lacking connections like insert, direct out etc which are what I'm after for my home studio as I am looking to direct out to the audio card for direct bus recording...

I 'll take any info you may have anyway, just in case :)

cheers
Don't personally have a mixing console nor do I need one, but the best place to go is always to read the honest Mixing Console reviews from fellow Audiofanzine members!

Don't know exactly what you need, but I will say this: while I typically avoid Behringer products, as their focus is usually on being extremely affordable but not necessarily durable, I HAVE heard consistently amazing things about the X32. Again, not sure if it has everything you need, but at that price point it seems to be both affordable and effective.