Behringer AC112 user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
- Overall Opinion
- I bought this amp at www.musiciansfriend.com after several weeks of searching for an amp. The price I paid for it was $289.98.
Price Paid: US $289.98
-60-Watt RMS amp with 12AX7 tube
-Original Jensen ® 70-Watt 12" speaker
-Two channels with separate volume, EQ and FX settings
-Additional gain control and overdrive button on second channel
-Stereo 24-bit multi-effects processor with 99 presets
-Insert, stereo aux in and line out plus headphone out
-MIDI interface for channel and effect selection plus parameter control
-Channel select/FX bypass footswitch included
I use a standard tele with the amp and it sounds amazing. The clean tone is crystal and pristine, not to mention it has a nice warm tube compression. The overdrive can be dialed to anything from a subtle warm distortion to a nice tube crunch to some nice heavy distortion. All this and the amp is very quiet. I've experienced no hum or buzz at all, and my guitar has single coils! The digital effects are equally impressive. They sound so crisp and clear, that you'd think that you're using a real pedal(s). The only problem with the effects are that they can be rather confusing to setup at first, but not to the point that it overwhelms you. As far as the volume levels go, I'm not exactly sure how loud this thing gets, since I've never taken it out of my bedroom. However, I imagine it can get loud. I have clean and overdrive levels both at 10 and master at 3.5, and that is more than sufficient for use in a bedroom. The master volume is a little sensitive too. Overall, I was very impressed with the sound quality, especially the effects.
There isn't really much that I don't like about the amp. It's just damn good overall.
The construction and quality of the materials is very good. The amp is rugged, eye-pleasing, and can withstand abuse.
Overall, this is the absolute best amp in it's price range that I've seen. I spent several weeks comparing amps at several music stores and on internet music stores (www.musiciansfriend.com). This amp is incredibley cheaply priced. I can't believe this thing only costs $290. It's definitely worth at least $400. I'd definitely be willing to pay that, if not more. The amp is very sturdy and made with the utmost attention to detail, with the finest products and materials available. I highly reccomend this amp.
This review was originally published on http://www.musicgearreview.com
User reviews in other languages
- Tube preamp (12 AX7) and power amplifier transistors
1 channel 1 channel lead and clen
HP Jensen of very good quality (it's weight!): 18 kgs
60 W of power output (I do not exceed half the master for group play)
System programmable multi effects processor (99 presets) with all the essential effects (chorus, tremolo, delay, reverb, phaser, stereo delay, flanger, autowah, etc.)
Very extensive connections with effects loop, headphone jack, an input line in (ds directly the power amp), the MIDI footswitch for MIDI.
A footswitch to change channel and turn the effects
For the rest see the behringer site:
Personal I changed the original lamp with a Electro-Harmonix 12AX7 and that makes it even better!
- We obtain easily the sound you want.
Equalizer settings are very precise and effective (if we put the equation ts to 0, we get no sound!)
The clean channel crunch from 8 / 10 on my les paul, its very nice
Available channel gives a saturation with a very good grain.
For use with low volume (I work in an apartment)
- It is ideal for rock, blues, funk, jazz. (No saturated fat very, unless you've a pedal)
Its type lamp (the lamp tite is present, and it shows!)
I use an epi les paul and I play with the phone, the fact that serious!
We can get fat or highly crystalline sound, the EQ is very good. It will also depend on your guitar ...
I can highly recommend it if you do not want to ruin vs and you want to have a good sound.
- Overall Opinion
- Stunning value for money for this amp.
This a great amp for scratch like me who do not have too many ways just beginning.
Ideal as a group, it can also afford to play at home, the sound is good even at low volume.
No worries level reliability
A buy eyes closed!
- Amplification: Pre-ampl. lamp 12 AX 7 LPS Sovtek (recommended for vintage amps and hybrids)
Given power 60 w rms
Classical MIDI Connection possibilitée more
Settings: 2 separate channels with treeble, medium, bass and volume. Boosted channel and of course with its adjustable gain.
Special effects integrated presence and master volume +
It has also entered headphone to and outputs not to mention the various effects loop.
Amp so it is really full!
- It is easy to use, equalization is, we have serious genuine mediums and acute non-dissonant. This amp can be used both on stage again. Hat to the sound quality as it is versatile! We feel the work of the lamp. As for the manual could be more complete.
- To those who are addicted to hard and other metal it is better to refer to other makes and models except if your guitar is like "Chernobyl". This amp is mainly done for the rock to a broader sense and blues. I use it mostly with an old Ibanez Studio 390 rw (guitar versatile and powerful thanks to the pull-boost) the sounds are varied, it sounds as good "old guard sixties brit and" only "Texas hallucinogenic" or "the present" especially since the special effects are good enough and that HP is a Jensen! Saturation is not always easy to adjust. Do not hesitate to move the knobs in all directions. It may sound between Fender and Marshall.Le clear sound can be very crystalline and pure. The other channel does not sound "transistor" or "bee", it was a real
his lead in the overdrive crunch!
- Overall Opinion
- I used this amp for 3 years while waiting for better. I appreciate the versatility and sound. Before I was fifteen all-tube amps or transistor: Marshall, Fender, Peavey etc.. The value for money is incredible! They are designed in Germany but made in China.
Frankly I do not regret my choice and now I think the value is imbattable.C is the best amp brand Behringer.Il even won the EU's success.
- Same as the previous opinion
- It's not very complicated: D, you plug the guitar (the pedals if any) you put the volume up and away, the neighbors call the police: D!
For effects is simple too, can change the factory settings and 99 engistrer our parameters, it's pretty simple davoir what you want.
Ouch manual: - / The manual in french is pretty bad, he says big! It should be better back on the manual in English, which is much more supple and explains all the effects possible to do with the amp.
So I put the 9 because the manual is terrible aps
- I play everything but my repertoire is still pretty full of rock / metal / punk (RATM, Metallica, Black Eyed Peas, Nirvana, Sex Pistols), and for that I'm pretty spot!
Otherwise I play with an Ibanez RG570 fitted with 3 micro EMG (2 doubles, 1 single). On top of that I added two pedals, a distortion of (ibanez DS7), jai added a distortion because we already dune and gave me the two I preferred to that of Lampl. Then I have a home Dunlop Crybaby because lauto wah Lampl does not suit me at all!
Well with this cofig, cest perfect for big sound to metallica ...
I like playing with the microphone on the single channel clean with a little chorus is it sounds great, for after the clean, no effect cest not bad but it's just my guitar is not made to play too clean: D
- Overall Opinion
- I use it for a month!
My favorite are the built-in effects (due to a Lachat) and quality effects Mountain surprised, I thought that they would not have such good qualities!
What I jaime least jai For now found nothing: D
I played on a fender 35W transistor tt, Jaimie jai's not played on an all-tube Marshall, it has nothing to do and the price is not plsu dutout the same: D. I tested also a peavey 100 W transistor while (I think) and I always come back to that one! It is true that the level is less than the marshall, but the big advantages are the built-in effects and especially the price!
Level for money is unbeatable!
I regret my purchase at all I would do without hesitation, I bought lai Feel Music (http://www.feelmusic.fr/) I paid with shipping 350 E I received in 3 days and since then the MyMusic I like crazy on its own or in group: D
- Cete amps possde a lamp, its power is 60W RMS.
there any connections possde useful auxiliary input, effects loop, headphone output.
dot is a multi-purpose with 99 prselections that can change desired.
the effects are 24-bit Stereo you can also connect a pdalier noon.
- The configuration is relatively simple.
It is easy to get good sounds you can choose between two channels that operate with little
the small pdalier that comes with the amp (clean and overdrive) are not activated separment Drafting Committee or the effects of each channel
- Cete amps should beacoup style diffrent, peuttre least mtal but a we can always add a pedals.
I currently play with an Ibanez Ergodyne EDR470.
I manage to get saturated in the sound but still very blusy rock, (who said that Ibanez guitars are of mtalo lol)
on the clean channel sounds very j'obtient lens that I remember my Start,
just before I was playing with cete scratches on a peavey envoy 112 and I saturate even on the clean channel.
I love playing on the right behringer overdrive with no saturation effect is gniale,
parcontre in his clear love of the meter chorus.j 'moinsutiliser love the flanger but that's a matter of taste.
- Overall Opinion
- I use it for three months,
What I like least is to quibble for rgler effects.
I tried the major brands before you buy but what I shall decide the aqurir
is when a boy that makes me say that marshall sound contains hardware home behringer.
The report price is more than excellent quality is exactly my cost 316.30 Euros including postage I do not regret at all my achat.je bought it at [url] http://www.piens. com
- Page: 1