[NAMM] Peavey VYPYR Pro and Sanpera Pro
Peavey debuted several new products at this year's NAMM, including the new VYPYR Pro guitar combo and the Sanpera Pro footcontroller.
The VYPYR Pro guitar combo amplifier uses 4 stages of patented TransTube analog gain to create a realistic tube sounding distortion. It can run up to four amplifier models in parallel and design a variety of signal path combinations. Four module bays can be assigned to an amplifier, effect, stompbox, or an instrument model in any order. Plus, it features up to 5 parameters to precisely control effects, multiple delay types and advanced features such as MSDI (microphone simulated direct interface) direct output, AT-200 integration, effects loop, and MIDI control.
It further features over 500 presets and more than 100 different models of effects, reverbs, delays and amplifiers.
Peavey also introduced the Sanpera Pro Footcontroller as the perfect companion for the VYPYR Pro. It features dual expression pedals that can be
assigned to the default setting (volume on left, wah on right), or to any other stomp or effects parameter, a boost switch, tap tempo, a chromatic tuner, and looper controls.
Complete VYPYR Pro features:
- 100 Watts
- Custom-voiced 12" speaker specifically designed for modeling
- Four selectable tone model modes
- Dual DSP’s for processing speed and capability
- Power Sponge output power adjustment and assignable input attenuator
- Effects loop and adjustable noise gate
- Headphone out, Mp3/CD/Aux input and microphone simulated direct out
- Patented Analog TransTube preamp
- Over 100 different amp, effect, stompbox and instrument models
- Over 500 user assignable presets
- Real-time control over Delay and Reverb and parameter control, tap tempo, chromatic tuner, over dubbing looper (with optional Sanpera footswitch)
- Bi-Directional USB connector
- Multi-parameter effects control
- Multiple delay and reverb types
- Presence and Resonance adjustment
- AT-200 guitar interface
For more information, visit www.peavey.com.