Alhambra Guitars 5P user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- Guitar made in Spain
Tuning of severe acute and medium volume, Noch, Frequency and phase inverter
all good with 9V battery supplied with.
Output Jack Type
Channel-type guitar classic (51mm at nut) Mechanical standard but effective.
Chord height box 12: 4.5 mm is very correct.
- The handle is accessible very quickly especially for owners of classic guitars
Access to acute is a pleasure having the cutaway! More quality treble does not weakened beyond the box 12. good finish of the neck (ebony please)!
In short very good finish in the overall race was nothing wrong including the hoop.
not a rope-plank (this will be a pity that price, but I preferred the first try in store after a bad experience with a mail ...)
When the sound: we're in the right, there's no worries, sustain in the bass, power, balance and continue throughout the register; sound polished enough overall. that's good! I hesitated with model 3 CW E1 to 520 Euros but the difference in price is really justified: I have long tried the 2 guitars in my shop and it is rated good portfolio but I regret to death. So advice to those who want to fondle the beast ...
- I play a bit of everything and I wanted to sound good everywhere (in short I want it all and expensive ...) and my faith, I am satisfied on songs like Take Five is all good, it tears django Right Honourable, and then
Paco Pena's lola it sounds very very good too!
For the b
The sound is not really marked flamenco but is present nonetheless.
- Overall Opinion
- I use it for a week, and getting started is quick.
I use it not plugged in because it already sounds better that way. Ive tried it without an amp
to really know what it was in the trunk, and she at! it jus sending anything.
The value for money is good (it's still too expensive for me) I've bought
749 Euros Woodbrass expensive in the store (They have little choice therefore make his choice before the Boulevard Sebastopol)
I own electro acoustic guitars and classical Yam and an Ibanez electro cutaway: I am heureus the newcomer who hold the upper hand.
I play the guitar as an amateur since campfires up to today has nearly 50 brushes and with less hair §
- Made in Spain
19 frets, a cell + deuxime a microphone (pickup), possibility to swing between the two.
3 rglages potentiomtre in volume, notch, filter and frquence
In fader: choice of mic: Mic In a Pickup
bass, treble, contour (frquence treble prcise, gives in his dtail)
and .... phase reverse!
- Thurs enjoyable trs, trs good manufacturing qualitvaut well as its price ... ) Access in acute: no problem thanks to the pan shot that avoid the frustration of fans of jazz solo.
- Ah is the RSID that the greatest beauty of this guitar: bass! soft and warm ... and then the sound throughout is beautiful beautiful DEFINITIONS trs, harmonics happiness, of the presence, brightness, power, the essence of jouvance ... uh ... brief.
I bought it for the pleasure of these sweet and almost bewitching sounds of Spain, and I'm not at all dcu!
- Overall Opinion
- I use it for almost a year, and I must say that the party has nothing to envy lctrique the acoustic part, and shuffled the two in such optical recording is a blow spend hours in the headphones on. The cache antilarsen of the rosette is sold with, because the microphone pickup is sensitive and trs trs feedback comes quickly without warning. The output level is high and thus allows a correct record of quality without having to push the gain.
Trs good choice of guitar I advise those who want to invest in something of srieux.
I would not put 10 Pacque raflure I did a little on the body and it would spoil everything qd I look, she's so beautiful ...