Arturia updates Spark software to v1.7
Arturia has released the v1.7 software update for its Spark and SparkLE Creative Drum Machine groove machines.
What's new in this update:
- New browser with a single window for all the projects, kits, instruments and samples, with filters, preview and Patch Preview feature for previewing a sample within a patch
- New hardware shortcuts, including ability to use the jog to open, browse and select files in the browser
- New Global, Smart and Step automation modes
- 6 new modeled effects based on the Wurlitzer V: 10-band EQ, analog chorus, analog delay, Leslie, pitch shift chorus and vocal filter
- Improved RAM performance
The update is available as a free download from www.arturia.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Kymatica launches an effect series for iOS Kymatica has launched on the Apple AppStore the first of its new AUFX Series apps, the AUFX:Space reverb.
- Sugar Bytes WOW2 now available Sugar Bytes has announced the release of the second version of its WOW filter plug-in for Mac and PC.
- Boscomac Hanky Tank for Reaktor Boscomac adds to its Reaktor add-in arsenal the Hanky Tank percussive module.