Psychic Modulation Phonec
Psychic Modulation has released Phonec, which is described as an 'analog flux synthesizer'.
Inspired by "the mystique of video logo synth scores from worn out VHS tapes," Phonec was primarily designed to produce a range of sounds such as vintage analogue tones, lo-fi synthscapes, ethereal pads, minimal techno sequences, and synthwave leads and basses.
- Dual oscillators that can be combined in various ways.
- Analog style oscillator drifting.
- A Melt feature that adds character to a patch.
- Accent Sequencer.
- 3 LFOs (2 monophonic, 1 polyphonic).
- HFO (High Frequency Oscillator).
- 2 Modulation Envelopes.
- Echoshifter Delay Unit.
- Universal Value Display.
- Double Click Parameter Reset.
- 128 presets.
Pricing & Availability:
Phonec is available as a VST plugin for Windows for a special introductory price of $34.
To purchase or try the demo version, visit: www.psychicmodulation.com/phonec