Yonac Software miniSynth PRO
Yonac Software announced the release of the miniSynth PRO for the iPad.
miniSynth PRO is a virtual analog synthesizer. It incorporates an improved version of the time proven zero latency "push-pull" Yonac keyboard algorithm that powers their existing synthesizers, and features a customized version of their original analog-clone "Vincent" tone shaping filter. More importantly, it marks the debut of the brand new YASSE (pronounced "Yah-See") modular sound sequencing and synthesis engine, developed in Yonac labs over the last three years.
- Dual Subtractive / FM virtual-analogue monophonic synthesis
- Configurable FM, filter or modulation based tone shaping
- 44100, 16-bit CD-quality stereo audio output
- Zero latency sound processing
- Built on the brand-new modular YASSE synthesis / sequencing platform
- Dual syncable oscillators
- Six optimized, custom waveforms per oscillator
- Dedicated oscillator octave, fine tune and mix
- Osc 2-to-1 adjustable frequency modulation
- Custom VCF ("Vincent") w/ adjustable quadruple (Initial, Peak, Sustain, Final) stages and dedicated envelope
- VCA (Amplifier) ADSR envelope
- Noise generator w/ adjustable mix
- LFO with 8-octave range and 6 waveforms
- * Dedicated LFO fine tune
- Five individually adjustable LFO destinations (Osc1, Osc2, FM, VCF, Amp)
- LFO key syncing and phase reset
- Control matrix w/ pitch shift (vertical) and filter modulation (horizontal)
- Adjustable continuous glide
- Faithful monophonic, "latest-priority" keyboard control algorithm
- Adjustable dual keyboards w/ individually settable key width & position
- Option to have dual keyboards cover the whole screen, half the screen, or just to have a single keyboard.
- Option to wire upper keyboard to control the Arpeggiator and the lower for live performance
- Custom-design arpeggiator module w/ four different note orderings; hold, track or trigger modes; 5-octave stepping w/ up to 5 repeats-per-octave
- BPM-based arp timer w/ settable arp note value
- Custom analog-tone stereo reverb w/ individually adjustable channels
- Recording module w/ file saving and playback
- 82 carefully engineered sound presets, including retro, bass and arpeggio programs and more
- Users can save any number of their own presets
Sound Clips: www.yonac.com/software/miniSynthPRO/clips/unisphere.mp3, www.yonac.com/software/miniSynthPRO/clips/hybrid.mp3
For more information, visit their web site at www.yonac.com.