Overloud Mark Studio 2
Overloud has released Mark Studio 2, the new version of its Markbass amplifier simulation plugin.
- 6 Markbass amp models: TA501,R500, Classic 300, TTE500, Little Mark Tube and MoMark
- 9 Markbass cabinets: STD 151HR (rear-ported 1x15"), STD 152HR (rear-ported 2x15"), STD 104HR (rear-ported 1x15"), STD 104HF (front-ported 4x10"), STD 106HF (front-ported 6x10"), Classic 108 (sealed 8x10"), Traveler 121H(front-ported 1x12"), New York 804 (front-ported 4x") and New York 122 (front-ported 2x12").
- Pedalboard including: octave, envelope filter, bass chorus, distortion and compressor
- Choice of 6 microphones, plus a preset combination of 2 front microphones.
- Signal path designed to make it easy to balance the Direct (plugin) input, Line Out (amp direct Out) and Mic Output levels.
- More than one microphone can be used simultaneously: main (woofer), tweeter and, where applicable, rear bass reflex (port).
- Ultra Bass frequency control.
- MIDI support.
- Parameters can be automated in the plugin version.
Pricing & Availability:
Mark Studio 2 is available as a standalone application and as a plugin in VST, RTAS, AAX and AU format for Mac OS X 10.5 or higher and Windows XP or higher. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions are natively available.
- Full version: €107 (€129) / $137 ($169).
- Upgrade from Mark Studio 1: €57 (€69) / $77 ($99).
- Crossgrade from TH2: €77 (€99) / $97 ($139).
It is currently shipping and available for download from the Overloud website: www.overloud.com/markstudio