Apple IPOD CLASSIC 80Go user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
- Overall Opinion
- I absolutely love this device. What I like about it most is simply the fact that I can carry all of my music collection and a couple of movies in my pocket. Another thing that is good is the screen size is acceptable enough to watch movies or podcasts and is very easy to see and read. I also find that the battery life is pretty dang good. Just yesterday I was traveling home from visiting my folks and the last leg of the trip was mine. My Ipod had only a sliver of battery power (down to the thin red line). I spent 5 minutes creating a quick playlist, then plugged it in. I drove for 3 hours and it was still going. I even kept selecting more albums, which turns on the screen and zaps more juice, and it still kept going!!! I was very very amazed. When I first got the Ipod, I was disappointed about the lack of control over the media. You really can't change anything without having it plugged into iTunes. I eventually realized that you can make a playlist on the Ipod (called On the go) by finding a song and holding down the center button until it blinks. Now that I know that, I am much more pleased about it.
I paid around $300 for this device with a Bestbuy 4 year protection plan. It really was a lot of money, but I am overall pleased with the price and the device. I live for music so having all that music in my pocket is a must. The precision and quality of the sound it fantastic. The headphones that come with the Ipod are OK, but when I plug my really nice Studio monitor headphones in, it sounds amazing.
I have had one of those cheap ass mp3 players that cost like $20, but they really suck. It couldn't compare with the sound quality, the fact that the Ipod has a really nice screen to watch movies on, the amazing battery life and the huge amount of storage.
If I were to lose this thing, I would cry for a month straight, especially because I cannot afford to purchase another one. But, eventually, when I had the money again I would run to the store skipping all the way, because for the same price I paid, I can get the 120gb and keep a crap load of tv shows on it too. If you are ever stuck somewhere, like waiting in the doctors office or whatever, this thing will keep you entertained. One more thing, you can but a cable that can hook your ipod directly up to a tv. This comes in handy when you are traveling and you want to watch a family with your friends/family. Just bust this out, plug it in, and you are good to go.
User reviews in other languages
- Overall Opinion
- I use this iPod for 1 year and I have also a Nano 1st generations. Clearly, the two are a delight.
The iPod is a multimedia Walkman simple (relatively guards) need to look for features exotic or unusual audio formats. If you are looking for a quality player in the report with unbeatable price / when the iPod is (may be) for you. Why "may be"? PCQ simply must first agree to fit the mold iTunes.
Personally it is a mold that horrified me for years, and then one day I wanted to have a library tidy and nicely Submitted. From the I chose the iPod Classic and has fulfilled all my expectations. I recommend it all, at least for goter its ease of use. But be careful, files correctly tagus mandatory.
Note also that the headphone is not perfect: the Classic tends to saturate (slightly) faster than most other brands rputes on quality audio.
PS: the artwork that appears n times for n pieces in cover flow, it is not a fatal to a RULES. But hey, it is still necessary to have the curiosities of the question.N / AN / AN / A
- Overall Opinion
do not put a rating of shit iPod simply because there is no change (in your opinion) compared to previous version!
it's an iPod. It's not a computer and is not an external hard drive!
Personally, I have always found the best taient iPod MP3 players (I have other assay bcp) and the new 80 gigabyte iPod is excellent. The prsentation library of music is excellent: we walk among the album covers, etc..
- How long have you use it?
MODEL J'utilsie this for 1 year + / -. I had an iPod mini and a nano Vanat and a shuffle.
- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
+: Ease of use. solidity. ergonomics
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
I tried other MP3 and I by the appearance of t / non-solid objects apparent issues. Readers trademarks etc are in my creative matrial bad quality and it seems he will pter in our hands. This is not the case for iPod.
- How do you report qualitprix?
Excellent. 80 Gb!
- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...
yesN / AN / AN / A
- Overall Opinion
- Good evening everybody,
I do not notice because I find the Previous iPod better than the previous ones.
At first sight we notice that it is much thinner than the previous ones for a capacity suprieure MODELS. Design a t amlior lines a little less steep.
At start we see that all the interface does change. It is DIFFERENT, but in terms of whether it is more enjoyable or not as Previous should try it.
Personnellementje is the most successful and enjoyable.
The first soft menu 1.1.0 bugg silent silent slow, the display also finally all silent super slow compared to MODELS 5.5.
The current update is 1.1.3. Has any amlior especially fast.
The classification of a t songs redone and allows compilations appear only under one name.
This update really amlior the quality of use.
For me the main amlioration is the quality of sound. It is really much better than the previous ones. (Compared to the mini, the shuffle and Video 5.5)
As for the Ogg Vorbis, it's true that Apple is abusing some APRS all this time ...
Ditto for the FLAC.
At the same time to promote the use of its own format Apple intrta Access in limiting competition, ...
A conversion is ncessaire ...
The screen has also changed t. It is brighter than the old MODELS.
Finally for short a complete overhaul. What rjouir owners of 5.5 and a few previous ones due by the quality of the iPod.
How long have I? Four months.
Pros: - Its amliorbr /> - brighter display
- Design finest
- Reduces size (relative to the capacity)
- Features amliores
- Environment more enjoyable
Cons: - scratches too easily
- No cover provided
- Seems weaker
- Headphones home not so horrible that a quality level but weak trs
MODELS essays: a few prs all iPods since their release
Report quality price: Not bad compared to the capacity. Better compared to the iPod line. No wins against competitors such as Archos or Crative.
You do again this choice: I think so.N / AN / AN / A