or

Thread Wanted: EAA / Aeta PSP-2 Microphone Preamplifier

• 2 replies
  • 2 participants
  • 2 followers
1 Wanted: EAA / Aeta PSP-2 Microphone Preamplifier
Looking for one. let me know if you have one for sale. thanks
Hi jazzgtrl4,

We aren't a store. While we do have retailers on our price section, if you can't find any prices on the relevant product's price section, then unfortunately that means none of our partners have it in stock.

That's an older, discontinued mic pre, so your best bet is to look in classifieds sections. I know a member on Audiofanzine called journeyman used to have one, so you can reach out to him with a PM (click on "get in touch" below his photo on his profile page) and see if he still has one available to ship to you.

You can also search in the classifieds section on Audiofanzine. Currently, it's only available on the french version of our site, but will eventually be available on AF EN. With that said, there's a huge community on AF FR, and they often are willing to ship gear internationally (since it looks like you're in the US).

Apparently there is someone currently selling one, so try contacting him/her directly. Usually the french members speak well enough english to be able to help you out, but if not, let me know and I can try and help you out. Good luck and welcome to Audiofanzine!
HI Thanks, i couldn't find the classifieds for some reason..and i have seen that they are in French.thanks for the info.