or
Create an account

or

Thread Alesis 6FX or Behringer UB802, hmmm

• 5 replies
  • 5 participants
  • 1 follower
1 Alesis 6FX or Behringer UB802, hmmm
I am planning on buying a low cost mixer to get started and I've settled on choosing between these two. I know the alesis has effects and the behringer doesn't, but other than that, can anyone tell me if they have had experiences with either one of these and if so was it good or bad? Also, with the alesis, can you set different effects for EACH channel or is somesort of global preset?
I bought a Berhinger UB1202 for the church and though it sounded really good. Very well laid out and flexible. I bought a Behringer PMX2000 as my PA mixer/amp, and I've been very happy with it as well.

Can't comment on the Alesis, never heard one.
The Axeman (##(===> Cuts From My New Blues CD
Thanks for the feedback. I'm kinda getting more settled on the Alesis because of its effects, but haven't been able to get much feedback on it in any of the forums I've been to so I don't know... May have to just take a chance and give it a go on a sound-not-heard basis. If I don't, it sounds like the Behringer will do what I originally wanted a mixer to do, and at a pretty low entry-level cost.

jes

PS cool axe symbol
i've got a behringer UB2222FX-Pro

its most exellent:

http://www.gear4music.com/Behringer_UB2222FX-PRO_Eurorack_Mixer.html?gad=COO_5foBEgjUTSM1_6-iXBi0mZL_AyDfv5AR

was this any help???
behringer has been know to be on the low end, kinda a hit or miss when it came to quality, alesis has been plagued with driver issues. It may be fixed with the new driver update at this time. but has been know to be solid and well build. Im also looking at the alesis. m-audio came out with a new one might want to look at it also.

Hi, sorry to tag onto this forum but i need help. I have a behringer pmx2000 which we use for gigs and have purchased cubase 5. Please help me i want to record guitar and vocals and am having difficulty in setting this up.