or
Create an account

or

Thread Need some feedback

• 3 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 0 follower
1 Need some feedback
First tune in the new studio- a fun rolling shuffle called "When I Get To Heaven". It's also the first recording I've done with my 72 Thinline Tele RI.

I'd really like some feedback on this one, since it was the first mix in my new room, and, as usual, I probably mixed too long and got ear fatigue!!!!!

When I Get To Heaven
The Axeman (##(===> Cuts From My New Blues CD
Nice 70's sound.

I listen track 1 form your web page That Day Is Gonna Come, it's sounds good only the bass drum doesn't sounds good to me. Just my opinion.
It sounds really good to me... I was able to distinguish each drum piece, each instrument.
Good job.

I don't know if it's just me, but I also sensed a good and powerful "live" feeling on that tune, I mean, I could easily imagine that song being played live, right there as I was listening.

Axeman, you have helped me a lot many times in this forum, so my opinion might not mean much to you, as you know I am only a beginer and don't know half the things you know about this home recording thing, hehehehehe... But I can honestly tell you that I loved the tune.

CHEEEERZZZZZZZZ!

DB

Quote: I don't know if it's just me, but I also sensed a good and powerful "live" feeling on that tune, I mean, I could easily imagine that song being played live, right there as I was listening.

DB-

That is EXACTLY the vibe I'm going for. I'm recording the whole CD this way. I want it to sound like it was done live.

Thanks for the kind words- I appreciate them. And or course your opinion matters to me- you may not be a pro, but I know you've got EARS!!! :D
The Axeman (##(===> Cuts From My New Blues CD