Perri Ink celebrates his 25th custom guitar
Perri Ink celebrates his 25th custom guitar with the Twenty-Five, an electric guitar with a special "Houndstooth" finish by French Kiss Kustoms.
- Alder body
- 1 piece quartersawn maple neck
- Maple fingerboard with 12" radius, 22 frets and black Dot inlays
- Reverse headstock
- Vintage Kluson in line tuners
- 3 Bare Knuckle Irish Tour single coil pickups
- 1 volume, 1 tone controls, 5-way pickup switch
- Callaham vintage tremolo
- Black and white Houndstooth finish on top, by Bobby Bordeaux (French Kiss Kustoms), black back with white "25"
- Mono M80 or Deluxe hardshell
The Perri Ink Twenty-Five retails for $4000. Visit perriinkguitars.com/twenty-five/ for further details.