Mathew Lane DrMS Spatial v4.0
Version 4 of the DrMS spatial processor plugin is a native 32-bit & 64-bit VST/AU/RTAS plugin for Mac OSX and Windows.
The update also features a new GUI with a built in preset management system facilitating simple exchange of settings between different hosts and platforms.
DrMS spatial processor is designed to present a new approach to the manipulation of stereo audio. It is based on MS (Mid-Side) processing, but DrMS splits the stereo signal into four parts rather than the normal two, giving you various controls: Zoom in, add Depth, change Width or any combination.
DrMS spatial processor version 4 features:
- 32-bit & 64-bit VST/AU/RTAS plugin for OSX & Windows. Avid AAX support is planned.
- Build in preset management system - exchange presets between hosts and platforms
- New GUI
- MS encoding & decoding
- Spatial audio processing: Zoom in, add Depth, change Width
- Mastering grade filters
- Resonant HPF, LPF and Delay on each of the four processing sections
- Feedback circuit for reverb creation and special effects
- Full mono compatibility
- Autogain circuit for level matched A/B comparision
- MCU control surface layout
- Applications for mixing, mastering and post production, going from MS encoding/decoding, over stereo field and depth enhancement, to fixing mono compatibility issues and more
- Presets developed by Dylan \'3D\' Dresdow (Black Eyed Peas, Michael Jackson, Usher) and Emre Ramazanoglu (Shakira, Duffy, Alexander McQueen)
Pricing & Availability:
DrMS v4.0 is immediately available for only 99 euro ex. VAT at www.mathewlane.com. A 14-day iLok Demo License period can be requested via the Mathew Lane website.
DrMS v4.0 is a free upgrade for all DrMS v3 customers. For DrMS v1 and v2 users, an upgrade path to DrMS v4.0 is offered for 49 euro ex. VAT.
For more info, visit www.mathewlane.com.