[NAMM] Ampeg Heritage B-15N bass stack
Ampeg completes the Heritage B-15 Series with a new all tube B-15N bass stack.
Designed and assembled in the U.S.A., the Heritage B-15N delivers the sought-after B-15 souns in a new, all-tube design featuring PCB architecture and a black finish.
The Heritage B-15N features distinct 1964 and 1966 channels, plus Ampeg Baxandall EQ and selectable bias modes. The flip-top, double-baffle cabinet is covered in black diamond Tolex.
- RMS Power Output: 30W RMS (1966 bias) / 25W RMS (1964 bias)
- LF Driver: 1 x 15˝ custom Eminence
- Preamp: Tube (3 x 12AX7)
- Rectifier: Tube (1 x 5AR4)
- Power Amp: Tube (2 x 6L6GC)
- Channel 1: 1964 (B-15NC)
- Channel 2: 1966 (B-15NF)
- Tone Controls: Baxandall Bass and Treble (per channel)
- Power Tube Bias: Selectable (1964/cathode, 1966/fixed)
- Speaker Outputs: 1 x 8 ohm, 2 x 4 ohm
- Line Out: Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D inches): 33 x 21 x 14
- Handling Weight: 82.5 lbs / 37.4 kg
More information on www.ampeg.com/products/heritage/b-15n/.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Marshall Slash's SL-5 combo unveiled We were expecting a new Marshall Slash guitar amp at NAMM 2013, and indeed we discovered the 5W SL-5 combo.
- [NAMM]Orange Launches the DIVO VT1000 Valve Tester Orange has just unveiled at NAMM 2013 their portable valve tester VT1000 equipped with DIVO technology.
- [NAMM] MXR launches the M222 Talk Box pedal MXR introduces a new version of the classic Talk Box effect pedal, fine tuned for modern players.