[NAMM] Budda AS Preceptor Alex Skolnick amp
Budda Amplification announces the release of its new 3-channel AS Preceptor Alex Skolnick signature (Testament) guitar amplifie
- 120 Watts into 16, 8 or 4 ohms
- 3 channels: clean, rhythm and lead
- Five 12AX7 preamp tubes used in three completely independent channels
- One 12AX7 tube used in tube-driven stomp box style OVER-BOOST circuit
- One 12AX7 tube used as the phase splitter driving the power amp
- Four EL-34 power amp tubes and convertible to use four 6L6GC tubes (plus KT66, KT88, 5881 and 6CA7 with re-biasing)
- LED indication of correct output tube biasing
- Two 5U4 rectifier tubes convertible to use 5AR4/GZ34 tubes
- PowerPan control allows panning between solid state and tube rectification
- Full / Half Power switch
- Independent preamp EQ (Bass, Mid, Treble), Presence and Resonance controls per channel
- MIDI controlled channel switching
- Three effects loops with independent Send and Mix controls and Channel or Global options
- Spring reverb with separate Reverb level control per channel
- Footswitchable Master Boost with user defined boost level
- Slave Out and Preamp Out/Power Amp In link jacks
- Custom designed output transformer
- Overboost stompbox style lead boost on each channel
- Slave output/Power amp input
- Cabinet impedance switch (4, 8 or 16 Ohms)
- Power and Standby toggle switches
- High and low level 1/4" inputs
- 10-button multi-function foot controller (included)
- Stores 9 custom presets, and provides MIDI control for automation
Pricing is to be announced. More information on www.budda.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Gibson Joe Perry 1959 Les Paul Standard The Custom Custom Shop introduces a 1959 Les Paul Standard Joe Perry Signature guitar, a limited run available in 3 versions.
- [NAMM] Washburn Guitars brings back the Princess Washburn Guitars brings back an old friend with the re-release of the P4 Princess, one of Washburn's popular models from the '90s.
- [NAMM] Earthquaker debuts two effect pedals Earthquaker introduced at NAMM 2013 the Disaster Transport SR reverb and delay and The Warden optical compressor pedals.