Nameofsound 2x12 Vintage Touch Vertical
Nameofsound 2x12 Vintage Touch Vertical
mike063 mike063
Publié le 02/19/10 à 10:36
? For how long have you been using it?
I use this cabinet for 3 years already ...

? Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
I had a marshall 1922 (some shorts made but sounds interresting), a 1960A top to play on a Marshall DSL head or 410H, but I must admit that the quality of liberalization and sound rendering OUR baffles are amazing!

? What is the specific feature you like best, the least?
What I like everything about this speaker before it! its correct weight, his hyper aesthetic personified his fabulous record sound, are all, in the lower trunk of his very hard-edged in rhythmic, and clear sound reproduction in his fall to the ground ... . (I did go to HP 2x 12 celestion vintage 30, 150w siffer has to do everything pter) and is easily transportable size because these are the delight of car trunks, plus it is equipped with sturdy wheels any evidence.

How would you rate the report qualitprix?
Would fulfill this issue is simply ridiculous ... The price quality ratio is very Carment correct, request you one?? robustness, sound and look pretty, done in Name Of Sound .... are less well certe (in same caractristiques at the competitors), but it's more expensive!
? With exprience, you do again this election? ...
Yes I do it again this election if I replayed in config because the rack space in terms of width perfectly matches the size of a rack, I know the look is not everything but it helps greatly purchasing this type of format for a gig rack of knowing that more is NOS and it has Grard cortier that makes the onions, I rv, he did! !
However, in the same range, our Eng U.S. have also a formidable competitor and direct the baffle, the msa boogie 2x 12 horizontal or vertical echoes very good also ....