[NAMM] Ego Systems Inc. K.ON
ESI releases the K.ON, a new controller keyboard with 88 hammer action keys.
Equipped with a stable aluminium cabinet, K.ON is made for both professional usage live on stage and in studio.
With faders and dials as controllers, it allows remote control of software and hardware synthesizers. K.ON has a total of 4 expansion slots, compatible with existing synth modules from other vendors.
- 3 digit LED display
- 9 endles dials
- 9 faders
- modulation wheel / pitch bend
- numeric keypad
- transport control buttons
- varios editing functions for programming
- power supplied via USB or optional external power supply
- expandable via 4 expansion slots on backside
- Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Mac OS X 10.3 (and higher) compatible
- bundled with Steinberg Cubase LE 4.0 for PC and Mac
MSRP : 599 €
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Arturia Analog Factory Experience ARTURIA announces that Analog Factory Experience, the first hybrid synthesizer, is now shipping.
- [NAMM] Ego Systems Inc. ESU1808 ESI releases the ESU1808, an external audio interface providing many E/S.
- De La Mancha Octav8r De La Mancha unveils his Octav8r, an advanced Pitch Shifter.